- 32 -baking into prank wars

- Chapter 32 -

- Maeve's POV -

I cried and cried , the more I cried the more I got mad. That's when I wanted to cut.

Once I was finished crying I got up and dried my eyes. I hopped onto the bike and started biking back. I took a different route this time just in case I ran into the popularity group. I finally got back and put the bike away.

I walked to the door and pushed it open. I went in to see Louis with one of my bras over his shirt. Niall and Harry were on the floor basically crying because it was to funny . Liam and Zayn were videotaping Louis .

" WHAT IS GOING ON .." I tried to look mad but I craked and burst out into tears.

" nothing why would you ask" Louis acted like there was nothing wrong and Sat on the couch

" oh whatever ..... Do anyone want to bake something with me ?" I asked

" do I get to have some after " Niall asked and I nodded

" then lets do it " he got up and I gave him a wired look.

" omg there about to do it " Harry snickered

" I didn't mean it like that " Niall said blushing , I rolled my eyes.

I walked into the pantry and got flour , brownie mix and veggie oil then I walked out and saw Niall getting the eggs and bowls . I put all the supplies on the big counter. Niall came over and also did so. We got a bowl and started making it. I was mixing the bater when two strong arms wrapped around my stomach.

" what makes you so beautiful is that you don't know how beautiful to me " Niall started singing a random song . I giggled and kept mixing. He rested his chin and my right shoulder. I was blushing like mad . Suddenly I heard a click.

" did you get it Harry ?" Louis was somewhere but I really didn't care I was enjoying time with Niall.

" harry send the pic to me too " Niall shouted still hugging me

I laughed

" Niall I need to put this in the oven " I said thinking he would let go but no

" ok nothing is stoping you " he said hugging me while I'm walking I was laughing. I started to bend down and Niall was be hind me so it was so weird

Next thing I knew Zayn walked In with Liam

" oh my goodness there doing it in the kitchen !!" Liam screamed while i was closing the oven

" come down we were not doing anything its just Niall is just not letting me go " I said trying to get loose but there was no use. I tried just dropping but he was strong enough to hold me up. I groaned.

" will you guys help me " I asked and they nodded

" no your mine " Niall said griping my waist

" Hold on the the counter Maeve " Liam said walking over to Niall. Zayn then grabbed my legs. I gripped onto the counter. Liam then started to tickle Niall and Niall fell to the ground laughing and Zayn caught me. I thanked them then started to clean up. I soon felt soft white fluffy stuff fall right on top of my body.

I turned around to see Niall holding the flour laughing. When he was laughing I grabbed an egg from Behind me and smashed it on his head

" keep laughing Horan " I said and he gave me a devise look

" this means war " he said then walked away

I had to think of some pranks

I got one since he has eggs all over him he needs to take a shower right ?