- 43 - goodbyes and new beginnings -

~ Maeve's POV ~

i woke up lying on Niall's chest. Niall was still fast alseep i reached over to my phone and went onto Snap chat, i veiw all my friends storys and then i decided to take a selfie of me cuddled up to niall with the covers i took it and i loved it. i put it into black and white and put it onto my story. i saved it and went onto my instagram and posted on there too.

i put my phone back down and laid my head back on his chest but i was looking at his face.

" do i look good in your selfie " he chucked , his morning voice was making me melt ... but at the same time my heart stopped.

" uh h-how did you know i took a picture of you " i squeaked

" that my princess is a secret that nobody must know." he laughed and opened his eyes .

his two large hands softly grabbed my hands and he leand in and our lips connected and i felt like i could run a marathone, inever wanted to let go but i knew we both had to breath so i back away

i felt my cheeks heating up so i hide my face on his chest.

" hey hey hey . why are you hiding " he knew why i was and he wanted to see me blush , this made me blush even more.

" i uh have something in my um.... eye" i lied only cause i knew what he wanted and i wasn't going to give in i heared him laugh.

" aw let me see i'll help" he laughed and i nodded my head no.

" oh come on babe " i laughed and grabbed a t shirt and put it on my head and tried getting up. i felt two strong arms around my waist. and the t shirt was pulled off and Niall was smilling at me.

" stop it " i looked down

" stop what " he laughed and i blushed

" looking at me like that .. you know that look you always do . " he burst out laughing

" princess you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my life " he starred at me and i blushed

" hey love birds grab your shower stuff we arrived at the hotel " liam shouted in the front and niall said okay

" wait so let me get this straight you cant take a shower on the bus so you always have to stop to take a shower .... okay i gues i can get used to that." i grabbed all my stuff and i headed into the hotel. hand and hand with niall. we stopped to take a few photos then walked in. their were two to each room, me and perrie got paired and we headed up to the room.

" bye Niall i'll miss you , text me " i hugged him and he hugged me back

" bye princess i'll miss you so much more. i love you " he then leaned in and kissed me.

" okay , okay your only going to be apart for an hour " perrie laughed and she pulled me to our door.

" perrie take good care of her okay " niall said and walked to the elevator. i kept waving until the door closed and she slide our key and opened the door, i draged my bag over to the bed and fell on the bed.

" hey im going to head i and take a shower alright" perrie said and i put my thumbs up. i then heared the doors close and heared the shower running. i got my razer out and put it onto the the table. i just staired at it and my mind was soon deep in thoughts.

Almost all my life this stupid metal peice of trash has not only torminted me but scarred me all over my body. this stupid thing was something i relied on when i could have told someone how i felt but i turned to this and it turns out the more i turned to this the deeper i feel down. i thought that it would help me but i was to numb to see and feel what it was doing. i was dead inside. its like my inside has given up but... but my body just kept dragging itself along in life. and while i said to myself ' everything is going to get better soon and that it will all end.. the pain will end ' i knew i was lying to myself. yet i kept telling me this. i felt worthles and i mentaly asked " why do i keep fighting when i know this is useless and i will never get better". i really just wanted to end the pain and stop it all. and all the nights i was screaming and crying. i would just sit at my window and think about me and and how if i died no one will care and they would forget me and all be happier without having to worrie about me. this was what i did every single day, until i ran into a lifesavor and a gentalman and a kind man and most of all my boyfriend.over these last few months he has been there for me even when i didnt want him too. He was there every step of the way and he never gave up on me, Niall is the man i fell in love with . im head over heals for this boy. but he has taught me something that no one could've taught me... he taught me how to truly love myself.