- 48 - New York, New York

Hey everyone! Thank you for being so supportive of this book so far, even though i haven't done my best updating but i will try to get another chapter in by next week because i would really like to finish this book so i can start publishing my new and A LOT better book so add it :) sorry for this book being crap :( but i love you all

--------- Maeve's POV ---------

" NIALL!! " i screamed and he ran in to the living the room

"What!?!? what ? I'm here " he ran over to me and looked around panicking. He saw what i was screaming at and started laughing and left to the room to get something.

" Niall Im so serious right now " i said freaking out.

         Right now I was standing on top of a table, our coffee table in OUR living room, yes we officially have our own flat, I mean thats what engaged people do right. The tour is almost over and they have just let a new album drop 'Made In The A.M.' . its amazing and they have worked really hard on it and the songs are so different but a great different.

         Niall came in with his nike sneaker and killed the spider on the floor, then got a napkin and wiped it off his shoe and put it back in the mud room then came over and lifted me off the table. I then wrapped my legs around his wast and my arms around his neck. I leaned in and kissed him but his phone vibrated .... it did again... and again.. he backed out from our kiss.

"Its Louis, i have too take it" he says and i try getting down but he looks at me " doesn't me you have to get down and leave me, your light enough" i smiled and put my head on his shoulder and smiled, i listened to him talk and felt his heart beat.

" Okay see you there" he then hung up and started walking into our bedroom, we both had our walk in closets; mine was on the right and his was on the left.

"i have an idea. i pick out what you wear and you pick out what I wear?" he smiled and i nodded.

" okay we have 5 minutes..... Go " he said and started running!

" Niall put me down! "I laughed and he started laughing.

"Sorry i forgot you were there " he dropped me and i ran across the room and into his closet. I grabbed out what i thought would look cute on my fiancé for the airport. something cozy and warm.

         i then went out and saw Niall sitting on the bed waiting with some of my clothes in his hand. i walked over and showed him it, i got him 

~ his green duck Oklahoma City sweatshirt 

~ His light grey sweat pants with zipper pockets 

~ His one of a freaking thousand white Adidas high tops 

he smiled 

" i was hoping you would get me sweats. thanks princess i love it! Now i know you will love your hopefully"  he kissed me 

"oh your so welcome" i smiled and kissed his cheek. He then reached back on the king bed and grabbed black tights and my brown uggs ?

"Niall?? im afraid i cannot wear this in public? " i giggled and he rolled his eyes

" i know maeve that is why i brought my white knitted sweater that is big on me so it will be like a dress on you?" he smiled and it clicked!

"your so right that is like the perfect outfit!! are you gay?" i laughed and he laughed too

" yeahhhh that was what i was about to say!" i he said then did a duck face and then did the peace sign. i couldn't help but laugh. i love him.

"wait we need to get ready, we will be late for our plane!"niall said and went to change so i went and changed into this really cute outfit.