25 black eyes and friends

Hi again !!!! I'm going to bed nighhhht

Chapter 25

* Maeve's pov*

" beep ....beep ......beep " I woke up to my alarm clock. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I came out and picked my out my clothes for the day.

I picked out black jeans then an orange / cream long sleeve that says

' teenage dirtbag ' in black .then I put on a black beanie and lastly for shoes I picked white high tops.

I then went to the bathroom again to put on makeup.first I put some cover up on, cause my face is horrible. After I put on some black eyeliner. Next I put just a little black eyeshadow then looked in the mirror .... It's going to have to do

I exited the bathroom to see Niall peacefully sleeping . He makes me smile.

I grabbed my bag and tip toed myself out of the room and walked down the stairs quietly. I went into the kitchen to see Zayn and Harry sitting eating.

" good morning love have some waffles " Harry gave me a plate with one on it.

" oh thank you " I smiled , I really did not want any food but since there starring at me I had to eat it.

Every time I took a bite I felt my stomach turn. Once I finished it I looked at my phone, shit its 7:09!

I have 11 minutes to get to get to school and it takes 15 minutes to walk ugh!

I will be late but I really don't care it's school.

" Maeve come on your going to be late let me give you a ride to school " Zayn said grabbing his keys

" are you sure " I said

" yeah I'm sure " he smiled

" ok thank you " I gave him a hug

As we were walking out I couldn't help but be scared , when I'm scared

I shake my hand with only my thumb and pinky out . I know I'm weird

He unlocked his gray Range Rover , it was beautiful .

We got in and we drove off to hell.

Once we arrived I got a text Ronnie saying that she was hanging with Paige yesterday and Paige was sick, so she caught her cold and now there both out today.

" oh ok feel better❤ " I was so scared no one is today what to do , what to do .

she responded " stay strong 4 me babe love you " I then replied back and then locked my screen.

He stopped by Tena's car ugh no . And she is still in it too!

" have a good day love " Zayn smiled while I got out of the car

" thanks you too " I smiled and waved , yeah like I can have a good day when I'm here.

He then drove off

" oh hey loser " Tena pushed me and I dropped my books . Everyone in the popularity group started laughing. Yeah it's funny how she abuses me ... Right I'm going to pee myself .

I tried walking it off but my knees were so sore . I then picked my books up and started walking only to be called some names that hurt but I kept walking , I got to my home room and sat in the middle row like I always do. I got my note book out and just doodled . I felt my head get smacked down on my desk .

" ow " I whimpered while rubbing my head . Holding back the tears I went back to doodling in my notebook until I got hit in the back.

I looked up to see Brandon laughing with some of his friends. They sat behind me . Ugh! Why? A great 15 minutes of this shit.