Scyther-Man

____________________

Chapter - 31
____________

NOW

Enid stood alone near the docks, she needed to clear her head before continuing with the rest of the group. She couldn't lie to anyone anymore, it was just not who she was.

"I need to tell them the truth." Enid spoke to herself. "It's not right to lie. These are good people."

"Good people?" Said a whispering fenale voice, a voice only Enid could hear. "Their kind took away our home from us. They are all the same, sister."

"And this is why I trapped you. You're immature, sister." Said Enid, begging to get angry.

"Your hate towards humans can bring nothing but calamity. You want justice? I'll end the life of the person who destroyed our home and our family."

"Your empathy makes you weak." Said the voice.

"And your lack of empathy makes you a liability to the entire planet." Enid argued. "So shut up and let me live."

Enid took a deep breath and walked to the group. Red, Leaf, Brendan and May were waiting for her, along with Cassidy and Butch.

The ferry had already arrived and they went aboard. It was Enid's first time on a ferry, she was fascinated by how the technology had improved in the past few decades.

Enid was shocked to see the inside of the ferry, it looked like a restaurant. Red and Leaf quickly occupied a table with more chairs so the group could sit together.

"Lunch time everyone." Butch and Cassidy placed a tray of burgers on the table. The tray also included some fries and chicken nuggets.

"What's this?" Asked Enid, picking up a burger.

"Uh- what does it look like?" Asked Brendan, laughing.

"It looks like bread stuffed with vegetables." Enid replied.

"Um-" Brendan had no idea what to say. "That's- exactly what that is. But it's called a Burger."

"Oh!" Enid took a bite, her eyes widened. She had never ate anything like it. She smiled.

"There it is!" Leaf placed her hand on the table with her palm up. Red placed a few bucks on her hand. "We were wondering when you'd smile."

"What?" Enid asked, laughing. "You think I don't smile?"

Leaf snapped her fingers at Red's face and placed her hand in front of his face with her palm up. Red gave her fifty bucks.

"Well." Brendan looked at May. "That's one way to make money." May shrugged.

Suddenly, the ferry slowed down and the alarms went off. About a dozen Team Aqua members came out of nowhere.

"Every passenger to be seated. This ferry has been hijacked." Said a Team Aqua Member. "No harm will be caused if you co operate."

Red placed his hands on the table. "Hey." He whispered. "You two are Team Aqua for now. Don't blow your cover."

Cassidy and Butch realised and quickly stood up, and joined the rest of the Team Aqua Members. They had to blend in with whatever Team Aqua was doing on that ferry.

"Now what happens?" Asked Enid. "Who are these people?"

"Team Aqua. They're a criminal organization." Red replied with the simplest explanation. "Cassidy and Butch are not in it, but they're undercover, so they have to blend in." He whispered.