Sabrina - II

____________________

Chapter - 33
____________

Present

Sabrina informed them about Team Aqua's schemes. Red and Leaf were astonished. They knew if something like that were to be executed, half of Hoenn could be disintegrated in an instant. Enid was not surprised at all, she had seen a lot more than that in her life.

"Why do you need our help?" Asked Red.

Earlier that day

"Enid, I know exactly what you want from these kids." Sabrina started, interrupted by Enid.

"You think you know what I want?" Enid's voice was calm but her rage was visible. "These people took away my home. Team Rocket, Team Aqua, they're all the same."

"I want exactly what you want." Sabrina explained. "But we do it the right way. Atleast listen to me once."

Enid took a deep breath. "Go on."

"Team Aqua and Magma are trying out the doomsday theory to bring out Rayquaza." Said Sabrina, devastated.

"But for that they'll need to capture Groudon and Kyogre." Enid said.

"They already have." Sabrina waved her hand in the air and it started glowing purple. A purple chair emerged from thin air. She took a seat. Enid was surprised.

"Didn't know you could do that." Said Enid. She snapped her fingers and a blue chair appeared. Enid took a seat. "How do I or these kids come into play?"

"You know how you come into play, Enid. You're as powerful as Rayquaza, or that's what the legends say." Sabrina smirked. "You know what Mewtwo is?"

"The most powerful Pokémon created by mankind? Mewtwo is not real is it?" Asked Enid.

"It is. You know who the master is? Red. Though Mewtwo is currently with a girl named Yellow and only Red knows her location. Team Rocket is actively trying to hunt the girl down to capture Mewtwo. Since Team Rocket is not as strong as Team Aqua and Magma anymore because of Groudon and Kyogre on one side." Sabrina explained. "Team Rocket has nothing at the moment, so their only option of survival is Mewtwo."

"So you're not here for me?" Asked Enid, chuckling. "You're here for Red, to get Yellow's location. Gosh these names are so weird, based on colors. Well, I'm guessing you have someone instructing you every move that you make."

"Yes. Do you trust me with the plan?" Asked Sabrina.

"Yes but these kids don't need to know some of these parts of your plan." Explained Enid.

"Yeah I know, I'll just tell them what I was told." Sabrina smiled.

Moments later

Red, Leaf, Enid and Sabrina sat on the couch near the Pokecenter's Reception. Red and Leaf were surprised to see Sabrina again and they both had a lot of questions.

"Team Aqua and Magma are planning something. Alot of people think that it's against Team Rocket, which is partly true but they also want to be the ones ruling the entire region." Sabrina explained. "We know that Team Rocket was able to do it with Kanto decades ago, but Team Aqua and Magma aren't as strong as that. They want to combine their forces, by now they have successfully captured Groudon and Kyogre."

"What's Groudon and Kyogre?" Asked Leaf.

"Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza are a legendary trio, also known as the Weather Trio. I mean you can find all that on Wikipedia. There's a reason this region is known for it's excellent weather. It's never too cold, and never too hot." Explained Sabrina.

"So basically, they have control over two of the three Pokémon responsible for an entire region's weather?" Asked Red. "Then what happens if they capture Rayquaza?"

"Rayquaza cannot be captured. You can only catch something, if you know where to find it." Said Sabrina.

"What do you mean?" Asked Leaf.

Enid stepped in. "People had reported encounters of Groudon and Kyogre, but not one person who claimed that they've seen Rayquaza. Summing it up, Rayquaza could be a mythical Pokémon, that is, it may or may not truly exist."

"It's called the Weather Trio, yes, but nobody knows what Rayquaza actually looks like." Sabrina explained. "If someone's captured Rayquaza, they would be able to annihilate an entire region."

"Legends claim that Rayquaza is a gigantic green snake-like figure that lives in the ozone layer." Said Enid.

"So what's Team Aqua and Magma trying to do?" Asked Red.

"Another legend claims, that one day Groudon and Kyogre fought against each other. The entire Hoenn Region was about to collapse, but then Rayquaza appeared and brought peace." Sabrina explained. "Team Aqua and Magma are gonna make Groudon and Kyogre fight against each other."

"So that Rayquaza appears? That's not a good plan at all." Red was disgusted at Team Magma and Aqua's utter stupidity.

"And what do you want us to do?" Asked Leaf.

"I just need responsible trainers, you know, with strong Pokémon who can fight against these threats. Red, I know what you did at Goldenrod City, and your help is needed again." Sabrina smiled. "I know you'll do it. You both will."

"Yes!" Red and Leaf stood up with fiery eyes. "What's the next step?"

"We go to Lilycove." Sabrina smirked.