00.

Death.

The world is full of many variables, how one life in a vast and empty universe could be saved is simply unknown, even to my self because until now, I don't know if I'm alive or dead.

"Worthless, —you're a worthless whore, its why I rejected you, I thought I'd give you redemption by giving you this lovely opportunity but even now, you're just as useless as the rest of these cunts!" The slaps stung my face as his spit soiled my face, this is what we had become, I was worthless for not fulfilling his desires, for not being good enough, strong enough. "You had one simple job, fuck me, keep me throughly fucked and follow instructions, do you know how much a sliver of my time is worth, all you had to do was give me what I wanted and I'd do everything for you, even let you keep this cell, give you a few paintings to keep the maggots away, —but you—." He kicked me, repeatedly and each time he kicked the life inside me died too. "Please stop, —please." I begged, pleaded as blood finally trailed down my legs, the damage was done. "Why should I huh, —tell me why should I." He wrenched me up to my knees by my hair and spit on me again.

I knew then, all I wanted was to die, become like my ancestors and pass away but the wolf who had kept me captive for almost two years, had no such sympathy, if I didn't produce or give him what he wanted, he'd whore me out like the others, he'd already done it before, I just prayed that this time the sadist he offered me too wouldn't cut me open for pleasure, I couldn't take it. "Useless!" He spat throwing me to the wall causing my fragile bones to either crack or break, and pain blossomed all over my being all over again. How pitiful this existence was. The metallic tinge of blood sharpening my senses, I knew I'd lost the baby, he'd killed his own child, I myself hadn't known till he killed the child, a part of me died too along with that baby who was growing in me.

I was tired, tired of living, the bars by the cell window were reinforced, they would never break, so my escape plan was made, I tore off my already torn clothing, coupled with ropes that restrained me which my  captor and abuser had forgotten to put back, I had myself a fine way to die, so I hooked the rope on the bars, tied the perfect knot and used my torn clothing to climb up high enough on the cell bars, hooked the open knot to my neck.

And jumped, instant death.

The Stag.

To know a story truely, one must start in the beginning.

Saint Jay.