12.

There was no greater threat in the world of men and mystics than a dragon, until the sentients found the All and Chaos became real.

The Stag.
Lael Mercia.

"Do not move, do not even hint at you knowing what's happened, he's here to provoke us on our ground, do not let him win." Lael warned Dan and Danton, of course his warning was mostly for Danton who had an appetite for rushing into situations and creating a mess of things. "Right, so I'll just go greet him and smile." Danton replied softly but his eyes, Lael couldn't mistake that glow in them, he knew his child all too well. "No you won't, I will— stay here, and stay out of trouble." Lael replied, placing his hand on Danton's chest, calming his heart and the power that had bubbled to the surface in his being.

Graceful as ever the mistress made his way toward the dragon, he greeted the patrons, made them laugh and smiled, lustful as they were it wasn't hard to get them to spend more in the lounge, as the guest list for the upstairs lodging was nearly full, which didn't surprise any one at all, willing his thoughts to focus on Korval, Lael finally stood in front of him, green eyes that pierced through the golden that looked back at them.

"Mistress, how wonderful to be in your company." Korval began, a practised tone that was a tell all to how well Korval could be cunning and dangerous. "It's much rather the opposite my dear Korval, you're the one gracing the Stag with your presence, I believe with Joanna Ferds, Errin Verta and you must be the youngest Korval, Serrin." Lael gleefully responded as he shocked the four mystics.

They had come to the Stag with an agenda, they didn't expect him to be well informed and to know who they were, a lot of things had happened over the short period of time Lael had been gone but it didn't mean he wasn't informed rather the opposite, he knew all he needed to know. "My—you never cease to amaze me mistress, aye I am Serrin Korval." The younger dragon had quickly covered up the shock and tension that had risen and stood up to offer a bow to Lael, another practised aspect.

"What can I get you all?" Lael finally asked looking at the dragon who scoffed lowly. "Forty acres, doulbe shot of whisky, a beer for the lad and one of your strongest drinks for me." Korval replied with a slight smile and Lael nodded, dramatically turning headed towards another table.

None of his children missed the slight spike in power, the wards outside and inside the large building being activated aswell. Lael knew Korval was being careful, he knew he was up to something but doing a head dive into his mind wasn't the best option since it would take much more power than with other mystics, the older they were the harder their minds to penetrate but not impossible, he needed someone else to see through and his son who was eager with lust would do.

"Monica, are you up for a song?" Lael asked his daughter and didn't wait for a response as the siren made the grandest of appearances in the lounge wearing a sheer green dress that hugged her body and left nothing to be imagined.

"Sorry to interrupt your regular boring music but—" She smirked winking right at Korval's son Serrin. "I just want flowers and sex." She began her song and everyone like always was enchanted, they swayed and moved by their seats or stood to dance with any one they wanted, Lael smirked as he grabbed the order for Korval's table and brought it to them, around him was allure, it rolled off him like an aphrodisiac and if you weren't strong enough it would lure you into sinful deeds.