07.

Devotions.
The Stag.
Lael Mercia.

"You're beautiful." Kybern muttered as he held Lael close to his body, as possessively as he could without drawing too much attention. "I'm the perfect stranger my lord, you know nothing about me except my name and this home of mine, I try." Lael replied and knowing men like Kybern, he would try soothe him, tell him his home was beautiful. "Your home is a marvel, it's perfect, and I feel ashamed for what I did, please forgive me." The demon offered and that didn't surprise Lael, reading this demon was like taking things off an already written script, he was predictable.

When he dipped him and brought him back up his hands held on tighter, that was lust settling in, but he wouldn't voice it out. "My forgiveness isn't easily won, and sweet words wont earn it either." Lael whispered in his ear as he was twirled away from the demon then brought back gently yet possesively. "I wanted the west because it seemed the best option, but now having seen what resides in the west, it's treasure, I want it all, so no one will get in my way to claim you, mistress of the Stag." Kybern exclaimed and Lael did his best to seem unaffected, what Kybern was telling him was dangerous, what lengths would he go to, just to achieve that.

"There will be many who die, and that is not the way of the West." Lael stated as he slowly let go of the demon and took steps back but he followed, and that's how Lael knew just how twisted Kybern was. "Yes, those who get in my way will die, you're no stranger to death yourself mistress, I don't promise to keep casualties out of the west, but the stag and those who reside in it, will not be harmed, aslong as they show me the respect, I'm owed." Kybern stated with a guttural growl in the end as Lael was caught in his arms again and they danced to a fast paced beat, this was their climax.

"My lord, I look forward to that promise being kept." Lael whispered seeming small, vulnerable and unaware, possessive demons and ancient ones craved submissive partners, what Lael was displaying was right on the spot as Kybern released another guttural growl but a bit more gentle. "For you mistress." He whispered in a deep baritone as Lael bowed to the demon Kybern who seemed to appreciate it greatly. "I must attend to my other guests, have a good evening with miss Karami I presume." Lael suggestively stated and Kybern snickered. "She's only a guide, have a good evening yourself mistress, until we dance again." He assured as they parted.

Lael now knew there was no persuading Kybern to do anything or sway him from his end goal, he wanted it all and anyone in his way would be collateral, he'd managed to buy himself and his family time, but would it actually enough to make a plan, and get rid of Kybern before he started killing, he had no idea. The stag after — as always a successful night was now closing and Lael was in his office making a call to Dunkan, he didn't have enough time to go to him and back since Cagli was waiting on him in his allocated room.

"I know very well this isn't a social call." Dunkan grumbled as Lael chuckled. "Secure the line." He told him and a few clicks later it showed on his screen too. "I'm sorry for waking you love, but I need you to make sure your men are ready for anything, fortify the south and your territory, Kybern is bent on having it all, even I can't dissuade him from trying to soak the city in blood." Lael explained as the wolf on the other side hummed then growled. "I will get everything ready, the pack is safe now, the rebuild is complete, we've grown in numbers, and have more coming each day." Dunkan replied as Lael sighed in relief. "It warms my heart knowing you were worried about me baby." He teased and Lael couldn't help roll his eyes.