46

As soon as the plane took off, Seokjin felt his heart drop. He would be away from Namjoon knowing what he had seen in the club. He tried to close his eyes to rest till they reached Japan but as soon as he closed his eyes the image of Namjoon and the girl flashed in front of his eyes. He groaned and opened his eyes. Thank god they had a private jet and he didn't have to talk to anyone. Fortunately, Mr Kim was seated far away from him. "Get it together, Jin-ah. Just a week to go."

He closed his eyes again hoping that this time, he will be able to sleep.

"Seokjin-ah..."

Seokjin gasped and woke up, "Oh, abeoji."

Mr Kim smiled, "We have reached, son."

Seokjin nodded and got up. He had managed to get a decent sleep. But he still felt tired.

"Is something bothering you?" Mr Kim asked surprising Seokjin.

Seokjin shook his head, "No, abeoji. Why would you think like that?"

Mr Kim brushed his finger on the cheek and showed it to Seokjin, "You were crying."

Seokjin sighed, "I-" He gulped, "I was missing eomma. Couldn't meet her before coming here."

Mr Kim chuckled and patted his cheek, "I know you are lying. And I know that we aren't that close. But you are my son and you can share things with me."

Seokjin smiled a little and nodded, "I'll keep that in mind."

Mr Kim hummed and led the way out of the jet. Four cars and a few men were waiting for them at the runway. As soon as Mr Kim and Seokjin got off the plane, they all bowed to the duo and led them to the car. The car sped through the streets of Japan and like usual, Seokjin closed his eyes and rested his head on the backrest.

When the driver told them that the hotel was approaching, Seokjin took his phone out and made a call. "Mew. We have reached."

Okay. Take care of yourself, okay? And don't stress too much. If you think you can't handle it, call me. I'll replace you immediately.

Seokjin chuckled dryly, "Okay. You too take care of yourself and work. Be alert all the time. And when in doubt just ask yourself, what would I do in that situation. You'll get the answer. Yoongi and Hoseok will assist you too."

Okay, phi. Come back soon. I miss you already.

Seokjin laughed a little, "I will."

Mr Kim looked at Seokjin, "You worry too much about him. He will be fine."

Seokjin looked at his phone, "I know. But as an older brother, I always feel anxious about him."

Mr Kim hummed in response. Seokjin still stared at his phone. Should he call Namjoon? Should he at least text him? Will he respond? Seokjin locked the phone and closed his eyes. No, he needed to focus on the matter at hand right now. He can't deviate from this. He has to be alert and on his guard.

When the hotel came, the staff came out with boxes that had their names on them. Seokjin emptied all the electronic items he had. His phone, laptop, tab, buds and a Bluetooth speaker that he didn't know he had in his bag. He locked the box and kept the keys with himself. He thanked the staff after getting his keycard. Mr Kim and Seokjin got into the elevator, Mr Kim turned to Seokjin, "Jin-ah, you don't have to come tomorrow. I'll handle it. I will need you after tomorrow. So rest well for tomorrow."

Before Seokjin could say something, the door of the elevator opened and they stepped out. He went to the room allotted to him. The room was a suite with two bedrooms and a balcony. There was a bar inside the living room and a huge television in front of the couch. Seokjin immediately went to a room and saw his bags were already there. He came out and went to the bar to make himself a glass of vodka when the bell rang. He opened the door and a man dressed in a weird uniform bowed to him.