Frank Iero (For OhGodItsAshley)

You had been at Frank's side through everything.
The good, the bad, the inbetween.
Seven years you two had been together.
You had never bothered him for a ring, because you knew his idea on marriage.
You loved him.
When he was going through tough times, you had gotten up and gone to provide for him.
This was one of those tough times.
He was in a new band, but it seemed things were falling apart with this one too.
You felt bad.
You wanted to help, but work called you away.
You feared for Frank.
He often sat, drinking away his woes.
You hated seeing that.
When you got home, tired and committed to helping him, you were utterly shocked by what you saw.
Frank was on the couch, making out with some blonde.
You gasped loud enough for them both to hear.
"Who is that?" the blonde asked him.
"I'm his girlfriend," you replied angrily.
She shoved him off of her, disgusted.
"Oh my God. I am so sorry. I had no idea," she apologized, quickly running out.
"Frank, what the hell?" you asked.
You watched a drunk Frank giggle.
"Chill out, babe. I was just having some fun," he said.
"Frank, that's not funny. It's wrong. You cheated, Frank," you sniffled.
He stared at you.
"Well, i wouldn't be cheating if i had left you already," he muttered.
You stared at him, totally shocked.
"Is that what you want to do? Leave me?" you asked, your heart hurting more.
Frank shrugged.
"I don't love you anymore, so yeah," he said.
"How long have you felt like that?" you questioned.
"A couple of years now. You know, after you gave up on me," he said.
You got angry at that.
"Gave up on you? GAVE UP ON YOU?!" you were screaming now, "I HAVE NEVER EVER GIVEN UP ON YOU! I HAVE BEEN YOUR SHOULDER TO CRY ON WHEN YOU NEEDED IT! I GOT A FUCKING JOB TO SUPPORT US SO YOU CAN GO OFF WITH YOUR BANDS AND FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS! I NEVER ASKED YOU FOR A RING ONCE, AFTER 7 YEARS OF DATING BECAUSE I KNEW HOW YOU FELT ABOUT MARRIAGE! I GAVE UP MY OWN DREAM OF BEING MARRIED AND HAVING MY OWN FAMILY WITH A LITTLE DOG AND WHITE PICKET FENCE FOR YOU, FRANK IERO! SO DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TELL ME FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND THAT I GAVE UP ON YOU! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE BECAUSE WE BOTH KNOW THAT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO GAVE UP ONE ME!"
You went quiet and broke down as you watched your words sober up Frank.
"Y/N, babe. I'm so-," he began.
"Not right now Frank. I can't right now," you muttered.
You shook your head and went to your best friend's house.
She gave you pajamas and let you cry your heart out.
You stayed the night.
When you woke up, you were a mess.
She helped you clean yourself up and you didn't go back to the house until the afternoon.
You were going to get your stuff.
When you arrived, rose petals covered the floor.
There was takeout on the table and Frank was wearing a suit and seated at one end.
"Oh thank God," he said, seeing you, "I thought for sure I was going to have to get dinner take out."
"What is this?" you asked.
"When you left, I realized you were right. I gave up. And for selfish reasons. I gave up out of fear. I saw how much you loved me and i got scared. Because I knew I couldn't give you the life you always wanted. So i pushed you away," Frank confessed.
You noticed tears spilling over his cheeks and the same threatened to happen to you.
"So this is me saying, I'm ready. I already bought the house with the white picket fence. Well, it's technically grey, but i'll paint it for you. And, and I found an adoption center so we can get a dog together. We can get to making little baby Ieros anytime you want. And as for the last thing," he listed, he got on one knee.
He held out a box and opened it to show you a ring inside.
"Will you become Mrs. Iero so we can live out our dreams together?" he asked.
"Frank, I love you. Any life with you in it is a dream. You don't have to do any of this. I understand," you told him.
"I want to, Y/N. I love you too much to risk letting you go again," he spoke.
"Then yes. Yes i will marry you," you nodded, tears flowing slightly.
You both kissed.
Frank grinned at you and lifted you up bridal style.
"Now let's go make little baby Ieros."