First Meet

Sana's POV

I woke up late as usual. It's our first day in our new semester and I just can't wait. It's my last semester as a senior then I have to take over my dad's business. I wanna have as much fun as possible this year and hook up with as many girls as I can.

I got ready and went downstairs where my parents were having breakfast so I joined them.After getting good luck kisses from my mom I took my car out and went to college.

When I entered school I could see everyone looking at me. I know everyone's smitten by me and everyone wants to be with me. I also love having sex with a new girl every other night but I never feel any spark with any of them. I've given up on finding that spark and just have meaningless sex with a bunch of hot girls.

I met up with my friends Nayeon, Tzuyu and Mina and we headed towards our classroom. My friends are as rich as I am. Nayeon's father actually owns our college and Tzuyu and Mina's parents are also hella rich. As we entered our class the teacher was already there but couldn't say anything to us because well Nayeon literally owns the school.

I was bored halfway through the class so I got up to get out of the class. But something caught my eyes. Well to be precise someone caught my eyes. There was a girl sitting on the second bench and I swear I am not exaggerating but like she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen. How have I not noticed her before?

I sat down on my seat beside Nayeon and asked her "Dude who's that girl?"

Nayeon looked at where I was pointing and answered "That's Hirai Momo."

"How do you know her?" I side eyed her.

"She's best friends with our head girl Jihyo."

"I see." I said smirking.

"What's on your mind Sana?" Nayeon squinted her eyes at me.

"You know." I said smirking.

"You are insufferable." She said rolling her eyes at me.

Hirai Momo I am coming for ya.

Note:This is my first work so please don't expect much!!