First [M]

Sana's POV

Finally our exams our over. I could give zero shit about exams but now Momo would be free and we'll get to spend more time together. I was waiting outside my car for her. She texted me few minutes ago that she was on the way. We've made plans to have dinner together after ages.

Just when I was about to call her I saw her coming towards me. She ran towards me and gave me a big hug as if she hadn't seen me for years. I hugged her back and picked her up in the air spinning her around.

I finally put her down and gave a quick peck on her lips.

"So how did you do?" she asked me while tilting her head at the side.

Cute

"Ah you know..." I was really nervous. She always asks me to study a little harder but I never do.

"You didn't study did you?" she said while crossing her arms.

"Enough about me how did you do?" I tried to change the topic.

"You're unbelievable" she said rolling her eyes but couldn't hide the smile that escaped her lips.

We got into the car and I started driving us to this new place I've heard a lot about. It's not a fancy restaurant which is perfect because we are not in the attire suitable for a fancy restaurant. I haven't taken Momo on a proper date at a fancy restaurant yet but I will someday.it's not like she likes them I wanna do it mostly for my own satisfaction.

After a few minutes we reached the restaurant and I opened the door for her. We made our way inside the restaurant with arms linked with one another.

I pulled the chair for her and we took our seats opposite each other and gave our orders.

"I missed you so much you know" I said holding her hands on top of the table.

"I know baby I did too" she squeezed my hands and gave me a soft smile.

"Um would you like to stay over at my place tonight?" I got really nervous asking this question. I've never had a girl spend a night in my house before. I just feel that if I let them stay the night they'd get clingy and hope for a relationship.

But Momo and I are already in a relationship. I honestly want to hold her in my arms and fall asleep every night. But we rarely spend time together even during the day let alone at night.

"You mean spend the night?" she asked with a shocked expression.

"Um yeah? Is there a problem?"

"No not a problem. But why?"

What is she saying? Why?

"What do you mean by why I want to spend some time with my girlfriend. Is there anything wrong with that?"

"No nothing's wrong with that. But I told you I wasn't ready yet"

Oh so that's the problem.

I chucked at her and started, "Babe spending the night together doesn't necessarily means having sex. I just want to spend more time with you that's it."

Her mouth formed an 'o' shape when realization hit her.

"You are so cute babe" I said while pinching her cheeks.

"Oh shut up you cannot blame me for assuming. Have you ever spent a night with someone and not had you know.." She's so shy that she cannot even say the word sex. Cute.

Now my mouth was an 'o' shape. It's true that I haven't spent a night with someone without having sex but with Momo it's different. She's special. She's my girlfriend. The love of my life.