Not interested

Sana's POV

I am in the canteen with my friends to have lunch. They're talking about something but my entire focus is on the canteen's entrance. I am just waiting for Momo to come so I could make a move on her. As on cue I saw Momo, Dahyun and two other girls coming towards us. I recognize those two girls they're Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. They are in the soccer team with me.

"Hey Sana I heard you invited our friends to have lunch with you so we decided to tag along I hope it's okay?" Jeongyeon asked politely.

"Oh yeah it's totally fine. Please sit" I gestured towards the chairs.

Momo was sitting right in front of me as I had wished. I couldn't help but smile.I could see everyone was engaged in some sort of conversation except Momo and I. I decided to break the ice I could't wait any longer.

"So um Momo" I said clearing my throat and she looked up at me.Oh those beautiful eyes.

"Are you new here?I haven't seen you around before."

"Um no I am not new." She just said that and went back to her food.

I think she's shy or I don't know but it's really hard to have a conversation with her. But I am not gonna give up.

I stood up and took a seat next to her so that she could hear me better.

I could see our friends' teasing eyes and everyone else's jealous eyes upon us but I could care less.

"Wh-what are you doing?" She asked stuttering.

"What?I just want to talk to you" I said smiling.

"You can just talk from there no?" She rolled her eyes.

Did she just rolled her eyes at me?UNBELIEVABLE

"Don't you wanna talk to me?" I said pouting.

"Not really" she replied continuing to eat her food. She has a big appetite I see.

"Why?" I was really confused.

"I don't think we've anything to talk about." she stood up from her seat and left hastily.

WTF WAS THAT?

Momo's POV

I couldn't sit there any longer so I just left with my food. My friends were following me and Dahyun called for me "Momo wait"

I stopped in my tracks.

"Wtf was that?" Jeongyeon asked.

"She was getting on my nerves" I just shrugged.

"What did she do?She was just trying to talk to you" it was Chaeyoung who said that.

"Oh please don't we all know what her intentions are?" I almost shouted. I just didn't wanna be Minatozaki's next target. My friends fell in silence cause they knew I was right.

"You're right Momo we're sorry. But being rude is not the solution. She is actually a nice person. She's in the soccer team with us."

"I know" I sighed. How can I forget that Sana is in the soccer team. It was the first time I saw her. The way she was playing, the way she was running I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. But it was also the same day I saw her making out with not only one but a bunch of cheerleaders. Apparently it was their way of "congratulating" their best player or whatever.

"Okay I won't be rude to her but you guys have to save me if she tries something okay?"

"Okay okay" my friends laughed at me.

Please don't make this hard for me Minatozaki.