Guilt

No one's POV

Momo went back to her class and tried to focus on the teacher but the image of Sana and Jennie kissing kept coming in her mind. She just didn't understand why it bothered her this much. She knew about Sana's reputation, she knew how Sana was but still maybe a part of her wished Sana would be focusing on her. She is stupid, she knows that.

It was the end of the day and Momo got out of her class. She was too distracted today and the reason was...she was standing right there. Sana was waiting for Momo outside of her class. Momo acted as if she didn't see her and went towards her own direction. Sana luckily saw her and started walking towards her.

Sana knew Momo had seen her making out with Jennie and she felt somehow guilty? Which she shouldn't. They are not in a relationship hell they haven't even had a proper conversation but still she felt somehow guilty. She tried to act casual because there was nothing wrong with her making out with Jennie.

"Hey um Momo do you want a lift home?"

"Um no thanks" Momo answered and kept walking. Sana followed her like a little puppy.

Momo was a little more annoyed with Sana than usual because of obvious reasons so she asked in an annoyed tone "why are you following me?"

Sana looked up at her and said "uh you didn't give me an answer about our date."

She was a little ashamed as Momo just walked in on her making out with some other girl which she didn't understand why she was guilty.

Momo's anger bubbled up to next level seeing this girl's audacity.

"No thanks. I am not interested you can go keep sucking Jennie's face." she replied in an irritated tone.

Sana sighed and said "come on Momo it was just a kiss. I really want to go on a date with you, please."

"I don't care whatever you do so you don't have to give me an explanation. Just go away and do whatever the hell you want."

"Oh yeah?you don't care?then why are you so bothered?"

Momo opened her mouth but nothing came out. She herself she didn't know why was she so bothered.

Thankfully they had reached the bus station so Momo got saved. Momo thought Sana would go away but she waited with Momo. She wanted to ask why is she not going in her luxurious car but she just didn't want to talk to Sana.

After a while Momo's bus arrived so she got on the bus with Sana following her. Momo took a sit and Sana took a seat behind her. After a while some guy tried sitting beside Momo but Sana was faster and took that seat. Momo huffed, she was really getting annoyed now.

Sana caught that and asked "what would it take for you to go out on a date with me?"

"Why do you wanna go on a date with me? You've plenty of girls lined up for you." Momo said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah but they aren't you." Sana didn't understand why she said that. It just came out of her mouth.

Silence was filled in the air. Momo didn't know what to say. Fortunately her stop has arrived so she got off the bus and Sana yet again followed her.

"I'll walk you home" Sana said and Momo didn't protest.

Sana was walking about two meters behind Momo.

"You can walk beside me, it's really awkward having you walk behind me.

Sana gave her a huge smile and started walking beside her.

Sana didn't say any word the entire walk. She wanted to show some respect to Momo's wish for her space. Momo was quite shocked cause it was the longest she has seen Sana not talk.

After a while they arrived at Momo's house. She turned towards Sana and said "um yeah this is me."

"Oh okay goodbye Momo" Sana said and started walking towards her direction. Momo watched as Sana started walking away. She doesn't know what came over her but she shouted "um Sana wait.."

She was gonna regret this.