Parents

No one's POV

"Everything looks perfect, doesn't it?" Momo asked as she sat next to Sana on the couch who looked very tired.

"Yeah it does"

"You tired?"

"Kinda yeah but it's worth it. We're finally living together" Sana smiled at the thought.

They've been working their butts off ever since they graduated. They just wanted to be independent as soon as possible so Momo could move out of her parents house and Sana from Nayeon's.

They didn't even have much time to meet each other as well since they both did overtime.

But it was all worth it. Now they're finally finally living together.

"I know right? I've been waiting so long for this" Momo said as she rested her head on Sana's shoulder.

"Me too baby" Sana said as she kissed Momo's hair.

"I am gonna cook us some dinner" Momo stood up from the couch but Sana pulled her back and made her sit on her lap.

"Babeeee what're you doing? Don't you wanna eat?"

"I do. You"

"Shut up and let me go"

Momo tried to free herself from Sana but it was of no use.

"But we have to check how strong this couch is" Sana said as she started kissing Momo's shoulders.

Momo turned around in Sana's arms and smacked her forehead.

"Ouch . You're so mean" Sana said as she showed her classic pout.

Momo couldn't resist herself so she moved forward to give Sana a quick peck but Sana quickly turned it into a passionate kiss.

While Momo was fine with them not doing stuff for a few days, for Sana it had been painfully long.

So she started kissing Momo with much more passion and this time Momo didn't resist and kissed Sana back with equal passion.

Sana trailed her kisses down to Momo's jaw when

Ding Dong

Their doorbell rang.

"Babe someone's ringing the bell" Momo said trying to push off Sana.

"Ignore" Sana murmured and continued kissing Momo down her neck.

"Get offff" Momo chuckled and pushed off Sana.

Sana kept whining while Momo opened the door still smiling at Sana's shenanigans.

When she saw who was on the door she froze

It was Sana's parents

Momo didn't know what to do. She awkwardly bowed to them and called for Sana.

"Sana"

"What"

"Come here"

"Why?"

"JUST COME HERE" Momo shouted.

Sana quickly got off the couch and she was equally shocked when she saw who were infront of her.

"Mom?D-dad?"

To say this was awkward would be an understatement. They were all seated on the couch with Sana's parents checking their apartment not so subtly while Momo was nervously fidgeting in her seat.

"Uhh Mr and Mrs Minatozaki could I get you something?" Momo nervously asked.

Sana was in awe with how Momo was so polite with the people who caused her so much pain. This girl never fails to make Sana fall for her deeper.