First?

Sana's POV

I feel so at peace right now. We're still sitting in the terrace with Momo sitting between my legs and my arms are wrapped around her waist. I can smell her perfume and it's so intoxicating.

"Momo promise me next time you'll tell me when something happens. Jihyo told me that you were uncomfortable with what I did earlier. Jihyo shouldn't be the one telling me that, my girlfriend should" I said. I still had to bring this topic up so it wouldn't hang around our head.

She sighed and replied, "Yeah I'm sorry about that babe, I'll tell you everything from now" I kissed her hair as she continued."But now I don't care about what others think. I love you and you love me and that's enough for me" she looked back at me and I softly kissed her lips. She kissed me back and it suddenly turned into much more passionate one. She turned around in my embrace and I held her by her waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck. I switched from kissing her lips to her jaw then down her neck. Soft whimpers were leaving her mouth which made me so horny.

I moved my hand inside her shirt and lightly cupped her breast.

She left out a sinful moan which made me hard in seconds. It was out of my control now.

"S-sana wait" she tried to form a sentence but she was struggling. Perhaps she was equally turned on.

"S-sana we can't w-we are at school right now" she said and I realized that we are at school.

It's not like I haven't done it at school before but I want my first time with Momo to be special. So I immediately retracted myself from her and saw her flushed face. I could also see a tent in my pants so I adjusted myself so she couldn't see it.

Momo's POV

Were we really going to have sex in the school? Omg that thought alone made me shiver and I'm glad we didn't push through it. Honestly if Sana hadn't't pulled back I might have let her do whatever she wanted. I was just so turned on.

I was a little ashamed so I got up hastility. "I have to go to class" I said.

But before I could move she held my wrist and said "Can't you ditch one class? I promise I won't do anything. I just wanna spend some time with you."

Who was I to deny Minatozaki Sana? So we returned to our previous position where she was hugging me from behind. As I sat down I felt something poking my ass.

W-was she hard?

WAS SHE HARD BECAUSE OF ME?

For me that's quite an achievement. I didn't ask her anything. I didn't want to put her in an awkward situation. She moved my hair from my neck and left a lingering kiss there.

What is she doing? It's turning me even more....

"Sana you said you wouldn't do anything"

"Oh yeah sorry" she apologized and leaned against the wall.

We just sat there comfortably. Honestly I could stay in her embrace forever. It just makes me feel so calm and safe. I closed my eyes and leaned against her and made her hold me tighter and intertwined our hands together resting it on my stomach.

I wish we could live like this forever..

"Can I ask you something?" she asked suddenly.

"Yeah sure."

"If um if w-we had pushed through it..um" I could tell she was nervous.

"Um if we had you know um pushed through it, w-would it have been your first time?" she said the last two words in a very low voice.

Now how do I tell her that yes it would have been my first time. Actually I've never even came this far with anyone before. I was honestly a little embarrassed cause she's so much more experienced than me. But I need to be honest with her

"Y-Yes " I said in a tiny voice.

Sana's POV

"Y-Yes" as soon as she said that I felt so so guilty. I could have taken away her virginity in the terrace of our school.

I slowly sat up in a comfortable position and made her turn so that she was looking at me. She was avoiding my gaze and continuously looking down.

Was she embarrassed?

She had nothing to be embarrassed of. I should be the one embarrassed.

I made her look at me by lightly pulling her chin up. She looked into my eyes, oh those soft eyes made me feel even more guilty.

"I- I am so sorry baby i wasn't thinking. How can I be so stupid?" I was agitated at myself but she calmed me down.

"Hey it's okay you wouldn't have known" she smiled softly at me and held my hands.

"And besides it's not like I didn't want to.." she continued shyly.

"Y-you want to?"

"NO. I mean not here not now but maybe someday? If you're willing to wait for some more time? It's not that I don't trust you. It's just I am not ready for it myself" she said timidly.

I squeezed her hand to give her reassurance. "I'd wait for you my whole life Momo"