Texting [M]

Momo's POV

Thank god I got home before it got dark otherwise I'd have to give my parents answers and I'm very bad at lying. I took my clothes off to take a bath and my shirt still smelled like her. It made me feel like she was still there. But when I took my panties off I realized that it was wet. It's because I put on my underwear so hastily while I was still leaking. It had the mixture of Sana's and mine cum still there.

Ughh now I am horny again.

Just thinking about how good she fucked me earlier and how much I enjoyed sucking her off makes me want to do it again. I was itching to touch myself but it somehow felt wrong doing it while Sana wasn't there.

Just on cue my phone beeped and it was a text from none other than Sana

Speak of the devil.

My Satang💜: baby you home yet?

Me : yeah I just got here

My Satang💜: ah okay. Don't forget to ask your parents alright

Me : yes yes baby we'll be spending tomorrow together, trust me

My Satang💜: I miss you

I chuckled. She's so needy. It's so cute..

Me : I miss you too..

My Satang💜: I miss your boobs ;)

Oh my god I know where this is going.

I sat down on the bathroom floor as I know she's not gonna stop texting soon.

Me : really?what do you miss about them? ;)

I was getting wetter and wetter. I never in my life thought I'd be sexting but I've been doing a lot of new things with her. This is just one of them.

My Satang💜: Everything. They're so big and it feels so good to squeeze them. Honestly I could keep my face in between your tits all my life

Me : who's stopping you?do it and I won't complain

My Satang💜: ughh baby you're making me hard

Me : I am glad ;) tell me what more do you love about my tiddies?

My Satang💜: your big brown nipples which gets so hard even when I give them a little attention.and how loud you moan my name when I lick and bite them.i could keep sucking them like a little child hungry for milk

I started using my one hand to rub on my clit.

My Satang💜:why're you not replying?are you touching yourself?don't you dare touch yourself until I tell you to.

Ughh her dominant side is so fucking hot..

I stopped touching myself. It just felt so hot not getting to touch myself without her permission.

Me : I am not, not anymore..

My Satang💜: so you were huh?are you already wet for me baby?

Me : yes only for you satang

My Satang💜:I hope so. No one else gets to make you horny other than me. No one else will touch you except me, not even you. Got it?

Me : yes...daddy...

I just couldn't control myself.

My Satang💜: uhhh you're killing me babygirl. My cock just jumped out of my pants seeing those words.

Uhh so she has a daddy kink huh.. good to know ;)

Me : daddy's not allowed to touch until I give permission either..