Rough [M]

No one's POV

Sana's been acting different these days. That thing has been playing with her mind and messing her head cruelly. And obviously Momo has observed that but she's too afraid to ask Sana about what's wrong. She's not even giving Momo enough attention these days and Momo hates it. Right now too they're in Sana's bed but Sana is busy on her laptop.

Momo absolutely hates it.

"Baby what're you doing? Give me attention" Momo whined, trying to get Sana's attention.

"This is important. Just wait" Sana replied without looking at Momo.

"What's so important? You were worried that I'd be too busy after our classes resume but it's the other way around"

"Some business stuff my dad wants me to look at. He wants me to be ready for it before graduating"

Sana has still not told Momo about her impending marriage with Mina. She herself doesn't know what she's supposed to do. She has already started training in the company and it just feels so good to do all these stuff and she can easily do that all her life. But the only thing that's stopping her from that is lying just next to her.

Her biggest weakness.

"If you're gonna be so busy now I'm not gonna stay over anymore" Momo huffed and sat up, crossing her arms.

She knows Sana gets weak seeing her all pouty but it was to no avail. Sana was still busy on her laptop, not even looking at her.

"It's important Momo. If you are bored just watch TV or something"

"If I were to watch TV I'd just stay home. What's the use of me lying to my parents to stay over here. Just to watch TV?" Momo was still whining like a child.

Sana didn't reply and continued typing something on her laptop.

Momo only has one choice now.

"I am just gonna sleep then" Momo said and stood up from the bed. She took off her shirt and threw it towards Sana's direction, hitting her face. Sana looked up and saw Momo taking off her bra while her back was facing Sana.

Sana always loved Momo's bare back.

Then Momo took off her shorts while Sana's eyes were fixated on her. Then she slowly started taking off her underwear while looking at Sana over her shoulders.

Sana gulped a little and Momo smirked.

If Momo wants Sana's attention she's gonna get it anyhow.

She got under the sheets with her lower body covered by the comforter while her back was facing Sana.

Sana could only control herself this much, she was a human after all.

She said fuck the work and abandoned her laptop on the side. She started grazing her fingers up and down Momo's arms sending shiver down Momo's spine. She laid down beside Momo and whispered in her ears,"you succeeded baby."

Momo turned around and faced Sana and she could see the lust and desire in her eyes. She felt a little smug for turning Sana on with so little effort.

"At what?" she asked feigning innocence.

Sana just shook her head in disbelief and leaned towards Momo to capture her lips. Momo quickly returned it and it started getting more heated and passionate in no time.

Sana got on top of Momo and started kissing her neck harshly leaving pretty dark bite marks there. She moved down to her favorite body part of Momo and gave them the attention they deserved. Momo was on cloud nine with how good it felt.