First Talk

Sana's POV

I waited patiently for the class to be over so that I could talk to Momo. The whole period I was just looking at her. She looked so pretty all focused like that. I've never felt this attracted to someone before. She really has something in her.

After the class was over I immediately sprinted towards Momo who was now packing her things.I went in front of her "Hi" I said.

"Hi Miss Sana" an excited reply came but it wasn't from Momo but her friend whom I didn't recognize.

"Um yeah Hi" I said not wanting to be rude to Momo's friends.

"I am your big fan" the other girl talked again. I want to talk to Momo but she hasn't spoken a word.

"Um thank you I guess ..." I didn't know her name which she seem to have picked on so she completed my sentence.

"Dahyun" she said.

"Yeah thank you Dahyun" I said smiling and turned my gaze towards Momo.

"Um hi Momo, you didn't greet me back earlier." I said looking at her.

"H-how do you know my name?" she asked stammering.

"I just do" I shrugged. I could see Dahyun nudging Momo.She was probably teasing her because obviously I was initiating to talk to her which I rarely do.

After a beat of silence I spoke again "Um do you guys wanna have lunch with me and my friends?"

My question was directed towards Momo but it was Dahyun who answered "Of cource" she replied excitedly.

"Okay then see you at lunch" I said and left.I wasn't satisfied as I barely talked to Momo but I am going to change that at lunch.

Momo's POV

I exhaled the breath I didn't even know I was holding. Was Minatozaki Sana really talking to me?I couldn't believe it. I saw Dahyun giggling beside me "What's so funny?" I asked her.

"Nothing's funny"she rolled her eyes and replied "I am just excited that we're going to have lunch with THE MINATOZAKI SANA" she said excitedly.

"Ugh whatever why did you even accepted her invitation?" I said whining.

"Oh please I know you're dancing inside.You've had a crush on her since forever." she smirked at me. It's true I've had crush on Sana since forever. I do like her but I know how she is. I don't wanna just be one of her acquisition. So I just wanna stay away form her.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

Note:Please leave a vote if you can it'd really motivate me to write lol