Trust

Sana's POV

"We need to talk" as soon as I heard her say that I froze. From what I've seen in movies and heard from couples "we need to talk" is never good in a relationship. Wait are we in a relationship?

"Is everything okay? I asked unsure. She looked really serious.

"Yeah...um not really..I .."

I could see that she was getting nervous so I held her hand which was on top of the table and started caressing it with my thumb. It seemed to have worked cause she left a sigh and put her other hand on top of mine.

"Hey look at me" I said softly and she looked up at me. "You can tell me anything" I smiled softly at her.

"What do you think of me? I mean what do you feel for me?" okay that caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting her to say that but I knew in my heart how I felt about her and I just needed to convey it to her. I had to convey it to her.

"I know you probably won't believe my words given my reputation but Momoring trust me when I say that I have very real feelings for you." I took a pause gathered all the courage I have and continued "I like you. I really do. I've never felt like this for anyone in my life. When I'm around you I feel the happiest when you're not around me all I can think about is you." I could feel her squeezing my hand. This must be a lot for her but this was my chance to tell her how I feel so I continued.

"I know you are not obligated to give me a chance but I'd be really grateful if you would. I would do anything to prove what I feel for you is genuine. So yeah this is it." I chuckled "This is what I feel for you."

Momo's POV

I was just looking at her while she was saying all these beautiful things. I was taken aback a little hearing her say this because from what I've heard Minatozaki Sana believes that feelings and love are all crap. But seeing her infront of me pouring her whole heart to me, seeing her being so vulnerable melted my heart. I honestly could cry. Now this cannot be fake. The look in her eyes are so genuine when she's saying these things that I believe the things she's saying. I believe that her feelings for me are genuine.

"Why aren't you saying anything? Did I scare you? Was it too much?" I could see that she was panicking. So I got up from my seat and sat beside her and looked into her eyes and asked in a soft voice "Do you mean it?"

"Ofcourse I do." she smiled softly at me.

"I like you too." I just blurted out and she chuckled.

I pouted and she mumbled cute.

"You do?" she asked again taking my hand into hers.

Instead of giving a verbal answer I gave a soft kiss on her cheeks. She looked down blushing and I did the same. She brought our intertwined hands near her lips and kissed them while making eye contact with me.

"There's something else too that I wanna talk about." I had to talk about it right now.

"What is it? she asked while intently looking at me.

"You know I am just a normal girl while you're this rich, popular soccer player whom everybody wants. If we were to be together I know people are gonna judge me. They're gonna think I'm with you for money or popularity and I don't want that." I said looking down at our intertwined hands.

"Hey look at me" she said softly and I looked up at her.

"I could give zero shit about what people think about us and you shouldn't either. The only thing that should matter is that I like you and you like me. And if anyone calls you a gold digger or calls you with names just tell me and I'll break their nose." she said seriously and what she is saying made sense to me. If two people like each other they shouldn't care about what people think. I decided to put my trust in Sana's words because that was all I could hold onto for now. I still can't say that I trust her 100% but yeah I'm willing to take the risk. I'd rather be heart broken than to never try.

I am willing to take this risk for her...for us...