Doubts

Momo's POV

I got home pretty late and I didn't even realize that. I just had so much fun with Sana. My parents were already asleep so I tiptoed my way to my bedroom. I changed my clothes and went to bed. As I laid on my bed I couldn't stop thinking about Sana. To be honest I've never had so much fun in my life. I've never enjoyed someone's company so much before. Right now I am missing her, darn it why am I missing her? She is just so charming and so hard to restrain. I know about her and how she is but she seems so genuine. Is she faking all these gestures? If she is she's a great actress.

I don't know what her intentions are. The only thing I know is that I like her, I like her a lot. Should I take the risk of being hurt? Should I give her a chance to hurt me? Should I ask her what her intentions are? Millions of thoughts were going inside my mind. That night I fell asleep thinking about Sana.

Sana's POV

I woke up happily this morning. I had the best evening with Momo. I was so looking forward to meeting her at school. I did my morning routine and got ready for school.

As usual everyone was looking at me as I was getting out of my car but my eyes were searching for only one person. As on cue I saw her with her friends so I approached them and greeted them. She greeted me back sweetly.

"So Sana how's your date last night?" Dahyun asked mischievously. I could see Momo glaring at her. She told her friends about our date? Cute

"Um it was great. The best actually" I said smiling and I could see Momo smiling while trying to avoid my gaze. She's so shy which makes me want her even more.

"Um so did you kiss her goodnight." It was Jihyo who asked this. Momo instantly stood up. "Ok that's enough" she said pulling me away from her friends while I was smiling like a fool.

She took us infront of the lockers and turned to face me. "I am sorry about that" she said while looking down.

"It's okay I don't mind" I said while pulling her chin lightly to look at me. Her eyes are so pretty.

We just kept staring at each other while other students were passing by us. They were looking at us weirdly which must have made Momo uncomfortable because she took a step back and removed my hand from her chin. I was a little hurt but I can understand why she did that.

"I should go to class" she smiled sadly and turned around.

I don't know what came over me but I held her wrist. She stopped in her tracks.

"I'll miss you" I said tilting my head so I could look at her face. I could see her cheeks turning into a shade of red.

Momo's POV

"I'll miss you" she said which caused my heart to beat rapidly. She just says these things and I go back to smiling like a fool. I turned around to look at her and she was looking at me with such hopeful eyes waiting for my reply. I didn't want to break her heart.

"We can have lunch later?" I asked unsure. I didn't know if she was free or not. I mean she's so popular and busy I can't really say with her.

"Really you want to?" her hopeful eyes grew even bigger. She was genuinely so excited.

"Yeah I do" I said and gave her a soft smile.

"Okay great. I'll be waiting." she said and removed her hand from my wrist.

I gave her a last smile and walked towards my classroom. For the first time I was looking forward to lunch break so much where food was not the primary reason.

I was continuously looking at my watch waiting for my class to be over. What is happening to me? I am a good student. I should be focusing on my studies and not daydream about Sana. Is this what being lovesick means?

I heard the bell ring and I quickly got out of the class and there she was. She was waiting for me outside my class?

"Don't you have classes?" I said while approaching her.

"I don't know. I may or may not. I don't really know." she said while scratching the back of her neck while we started walking towards the canteen.

"You're unbelievable. How did you even got into this grade? I asked in disbelief.

"Hey for your information I always pass okay. I may not get the best grades but it's enough for me to graduate.Besides I think it's better for me to just get passing marks and enjoy life simultaneously rather than getting huge grades while not enjoying anything in life."

"Okay okay no need to get so worked up" I laughed at her while she just pouted. Cute

"What do you want to eat?I'll get the food while you can go sit." she said when we reached the canteen.

I gave her my orders and chose a table nearby and waited for her. Everyone passing by me were looking at me ofcource they were looking at me.

They were probably thinking what a nobody like me is doing with THE MINATOZAKI SANA. Some were maybe even pitying me for being Sana's new target. And just like that doubts started clouding my mind. I like Sana I really do but nothing's gonna happen between us if these doubts keep coming on my mind,

I am going to talk to Sana. I need to know where she is at. What she feels about me. If I'm willing to take this risk I should know I'm doing it with the right person.

So as soon as she brought our food and took a seat infront of me I looked at her and said "We need to talk."