Commit [M]

No one's POV

Momo rang the bell to Nayeon's apartment. Nayeon opened the door to let Momo in and Momo made her way to the couch where Sana was sitting.

As they expected Sana's parents were not at all happy with her decision to keep dating Momo. They didn't explicitly kick her out but they froze all her credit cards. They took away all her car keys and even asked the security guard to not let Momo enter Sana's apartment. So Sana had no choice. She left her house and moved into Nayeon's apartment.

"Hey babe" Sana smiled and reached out both of her hands calling Momo.

Momo smiled back and obliged, sitting on Sana's lap.

She kissed Sana on the lips and whispered, "I missed you"

"I missed you too" Sana replied while giving Momo an eskimo kiss.

"GROSS" Nayeon chided and sat beside them.

"This couch can perfectly fit the both of you. I don't know why you had to sit on her lap. And you just saw each other yesterday ???" Nayeon was tired of their clinginess.

"Don't be jealous Nayeon-ie. You'll get there soon" Momo said while ruffling Nayeon's hair.

"Oh please I don't want this" Nayeon said while motioning her hand to the clingy couple on the couch.

"Oh your so bitter" Sana hit Nayeon on her head which made Nayeon whine.

She nudged Momo to stand up. Then she held her hand and led them to her bedroom.

"Goodnight Nayeon-ie" Momo said while looking back at Nayeon.

"Please don't be loud all night" Nayeon said while rolling her eyes.

"We'll see" Sana winked and closed her bedroom door.

Momo made her way to the bed and just laid down there.

"I am so fucking tired" she said whining.

Sana joined her in the bed and said, "you've been studying too much babe"

"Yeah I know but I have to and you should too"

"Oh please don't start again. And if you're just going to sleep, change your clothes first"
"If you want a decent job you need to have grades Satang" Momo sat up and kissed Sana on the cheek. One thing Momo has learned in their relationship is that Sana never listens. And the only way to make Sana listen to her is through physical intimacy so that's what she's gonna do. She's taking Nayeon's suggestion into action tonight.

~Earlier in the Morning~

Momo made her way out of Sana's bedroom and saw Nayeon sitting on a kitchen counter stool while drinking coffee.

"Good Morning Nayeon-ie" she said and made her way to the coffee maker.

"Good Morning" Nayeon replied.

"Guess you had an eventful night" she continued while wiggling her eyebrow.

There was a blush evident on Momo's face but she tried to hide it.

"I always forget you two share a wall" she made her way beside Nayeon with her coffee.

"So her lazy ass hasn't woken up yet?" Nayeon asked.

"No. You know her" Momo sighed.

Nayeon knew the reason behind that sigh. It wasn't because Sana hasn't woken up yet. It was because a lot of reasons.

"I know you're worried about her so just talk to her"

"It's not that easy. You know how she is. She lives with you now but it's not permanent. She is not thinking about her future, our future" Momo had her head hung low now.