Jealousy

Sana's POV

I was waiting for Momo outside her classroom when her friends approached me. Over the past few days I've formed a routine to walk Momo to her bus station. I insisted that I could drive her home but she denied. And arguing with Momo is just useless, she's just so stubborn.

After we confessed about our feelings for each other we haven't had a chance to spend much time together. We can't go anywhere after school as exams are approaching and Momo being the good kid she is has to study. So the only time we see each other is in our one common class together, during the break and while I walk her to the station. I try not to think about it too much and enjoy the time I have with her.

"Hey Sana, waiting for Momo?" Dahyun asked me while Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were standing next to her.

I greeted them individually and answered Dahyun's question "um yeah" I said shyly.

It's very important for me for Momo's friends to like me. So I try to be as sweet as I can with them which is very easy because they're very sweet themselves.

Just on cue Momo got out of the class and joined us. She greeted all of her friends and gave me a kiss on the cheek and softly greeted me "Hi".

Her friends made oohing noises and we both became blushing messes.

"I am jealous of you guys. When will I get a girlfriend?" Dahyun whined loudly.

"It's okay dubu. You'll get a girlfriend soon too." I tried to cheer her up.

"I'll never find someone like you" she whined again.

"So you want me?" I said pinching her cheeks.

"Okay that's enough." Momo pulled my hand. "Bye guys we have to go"

She said hastily so we waved them goodbye and headed towards the bus station.

We were still kinda in a shy phase and barely made physical contact hell we haven't even kissed yet but I am ready to take it slow if that's what Momo wants. I tried holding her hand but she shrugged me. What the hell was that?

"Momo?" I called for her but she ignored me.

"Hey" I held her wrist and made her turn around to look at me. "What happened Momoring?"

"I don't know you tell me" she said and tried to get out of my grip but I held her by her waist so that she couldn't escape me.

We were so close but she was looking everywhere but at me. What the fuck did you do Minatozaki?

"Baby I don't know what I did. Can you please tell me?" I asked softly tucking the strands of hair that were falling in her face behind her ears.

"Why were you flirting with Dahyun?" she said softly while looking down. Was she jealous? Omg she's so cute...

"Baby I wasn't flirting with her. She's your friend so I was just being nice to her."

"You could be nice to her without touching or using flirty lines no?" She rolled her eyes at me. Ugh those eye rolls again..

"Well if you want that, that's what I'll do" I said while smiling at her.

"Yeah whatever" she said while trying to remove herself from my grip again but I held her tighter.

"Let me go Sana" she said whining.

"Nuh-uh" I said smirking. "Not until you say you forgive me and stop these eye rolls and bratty attitude."

"What bratty attitude?" she asked angrily.

"You're kinda being a brat right now baby. I said I am sorry so why can't you just let it go and forgive me?"