forty-two

Zoya, Hermione, and Harry all led Umbridge into the Forbidden Forest where Grawpy was.

Long story short, Grawpy got a hold of Umbridge for a few seconds before he dropped her back to the ground only to be dragged away by angry Centaurs.

They met up with the rest on the bridge, who managed to escape the Inquisitorial Squad via Puking Pastilles, which was surprisingly Ron's idea.

"So, how are we getting to London?" Neville asked excitedly.

"Look, it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you, but... I've got you into enough trouble as it is." Harry said, walking past the group.

"Dumbledore's Army is supposed to be about doing something real. Or was that all just words to you?" Neville asked him.

"You don't have to do it all by yourself. We are here to help you." Luca chimed in from beside Augustus.

Harry stared at the group, "So, how are we going to get to London?"

"We fly, of course." Luna said with her usual soft smile.

Everyone took flight on Thestrals, and Luna seemed to be the most natural at flying them. They arrived to the Ministry of Magic later that night, running through the halls to their destination.

They arrived on level nine, the Department of Mysteries. When the elevator opened, it revealed a long and dark tiled hallway.

"This is it." Harry announced.

They walked into a room full of crystal balls that were used in Divination. Everyone had their wands raised and a small light emitted from each one as they made their way further into the room.

A low rumbling began to sound, but they ignored it. The group followed Harry as he read the numbers on each shelf, "93... 94... 95..." Harry stopped as he looked down at the ground. He turned back to the group, "It should be here."

"Harry." Neville started as he looked at a crystal ball that began to glow, "It's got your name on it."

Harry walked to the ball and stared at it wide-eyed. He picked it up, "The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal, but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live, while the other survives" He saw Professor Trelawney say in the crystal ball.

Professor Trelawney's face faded from the crystal ball, "Harry!" Augustus called out as he looked at a figure at the other end of the room.

They had a mask over their face along with all black robes, "Where's Sirius?" Harry asked.

"You know, you should really learn to tell the difference between dreams... and reality." They said, removing their mask to reveal themselves as Lucius Malfoy. He slowly approached them, "You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy."

"You do anything to us, I'll break it." Harry replied quickly.

A woman cackled in the distance, "He knows how to play... itty-bitty... baby... Potter." She said manically, walking out of the shadows.

"Bellatrix Lestrange." Neville worriedly said.

"Neville Longbottom, is it? How's mom and dad?" She asked him.

"Better now they're about to be avenged." He replied, raising his wand to her.

She quickly raised her wand, along with Augustus and Zoya. Lucius put his hands up lightly, "Now, let's everybody just calm down. Shall we?" He asked as Neville slowly lowered his wand, "All we want... is that prophecy."