Dj Snake for Sophie

I jump to the music while the photographs take pictures of me and of Dj Snake, or my boyfriend. We've been in this relationship for the last three years and it's been going great. We share an apartment in downtown L.A since last year.

"Make some noise!" I throw my heads back and laugh at his ridiculous but cute french accent and see that his eyes were fixed on me. I wave and give him a cheeky smile and he waves me over.

"No" I mouth while he chuckles and pushes some buttons before running my way. He puts me on his shoulder and walks back on stage. The crowd goes wild when they saw us.

"Come one bébé!" I roll my eyes before hopping on the table and belting the few lyrics out while William bops his head up and down.

The bass makes me jump and I'm full on dancing while Will finishes his part of the set. Diplo runs on and takes the stage while Will jumps after me. He sneaks his arms around my waist before pulling me closer.

We dance to the music and as the beats drop, he hoists me on his shoulders once more and we act like idiots.

I can see myself with him years later. With him all old and talking about how e had to compete with monsters for me to be his girlfriend.