Hardwell for Katharina

I change into some comfortable clothes before heading to the kitchen area of the bus. I was currently touring America with one of my idols. Tiesto. I consider him as a second father. He was always there for me in my times of need to redirect me to the right path.

Tiesto is sitting on the red couch sipping his back coffee, eyes glued to his P.C. He was probably remixing my song. We made a bet that we could remix each others songs before the end of the tour. I was half done and we had about two months so i could relax a bit. I flunk myself next to him and munch a granola bar while trying to mess with his remix, trying to get him to lose his temper and stop remixing. But unfornutly he was great at keeping calm and finished the remix.

"How about we go to the malll? I need new headphones."I suggest

I also needed to buy my brother Nathan some presents. His birthday is in a week and i would take a break to see him in Boston.

"Let's go then Kath..." he mumbles finally shutting his P.C down and grabbing his backpack.

We hop into a borrowed car and head over to the mall. We walked to a music store where we bought headphones and some cords for a guitar. We were about to go to the foodcourt when we got trapped in a growing crowd of fans. I loved our fans but sometimes it was annoying, having to hide ourselves from the crowd.I sprint ot the back of the mall when a hand covers my mouth and pulled me into an unknown shop. I quickly turn around to see none other then Hardwell...

"Shh..." he made the silence motion with his hands. We stay still till we're sure the coast is clear before walking to a coffee shop. I call Tiesto to tell him where we are. He answers and tells me to come back to the car. He would be waiting behind the mall.

"Tijis is waiting for me behind the mall..."I tell Hardwell as i watch his face decompose.

"That's alright..." he gives me a piece of paper before kissing my cheek and leaving the shop. "Just call me sometimes".

I got admit, Hardwell is kinda attractive