Zedd for Joelle

We'll run where lights won't chase us, hide where love can save us I will never let you go.

I sat at the table and played with my food. I knew what was going to follow and honestly, i can't wait to get over with it. My dad is christian strict dad. He believes in not mixing girls and boys before marriage. Mom is as strict as him. But while dad wouldn't lay a finger on me, mom would slap me almost every week for minor mistakes.

"So... Joelle, i herd that you were seen with the Zaslavski son.." My dad started after taking a drink of his water. My breath hitches before going back to normal and looking in his eyes.

"It's true father..." as the words were spoken, a hand slapped me so hard i thought my teeth were flying out. I let a few tears fall down before recomposing myself.

"How dare you! We already told you! NO HANGING OUT WITH BOYS BEFORE MARRIAGE" roared my mom.

"Go to your room this instant." said my dad with a calm voice.

My parents had very different ways of punishing me. My dad makes me feel guilty even if i didn't do anything while my mom prefers hitting me. But she says it's because she loves me that she does that but i know that it's to give the impression that she doesn't posses Wrath, seing as it is one of the deadly sins.

I push my chair back and walk to my room showing them that i wasen't going to cry anymore. When i closed the door to my room, i grab my bag and stuf clothes and money in it before escalading the wall and running to his neighbourhood.

Technicaly i'm already an adult since i'm 18. I knock on his door as his parents opened. They gave me a smile before taking me to their back parking. A big tour bus with Anton's face was waiting for me. I enter the vehicule and the man of my life.

He sprang into action and embraced me in a big hug before bringing me to his bunk bed. I changed into one of his oversized shirts before slipping in bed with him. After a few moments, we strat spooning while he whispers comforting words for me. Seing as it didn't help me he started humming.

"We'll run where lights won't chase us, hide where love love can save us... I will never let you go.