Guy-Disclosure for _TiaxJade

"Thank you London!" i scream in the mic before hopping off the stage to where all the guys were. They quickly brought me into a ginormous hug and some started crying.

It was the end of tour. We were all going seperate ways. The disclosure boys were staying in the UK, Flume is leaving to Australia for his Asia and Oceania tour and I was going with him since we almost had the same fan base.

I was ripped out of my thoughts as Harley (Flume) pushed me into the tour bus.

"Wich Club are we going to?" I ask changing into a some short shorts and a revealing top with some black converse.

"I think we're going to the Funky Budda" he chuckled searching for his second shoe of Toms under the bunk beds.

"Who's coming? I mean, i know Disclosure are coming but who else?" i laughed finally spotting Harley's missing shoe in the freezer.

"I heard Conor Maynard and John Newman are coming." he shrugged

"Woo!"

The drive to the club was a blur and the next thing i know, i'm sitting on a stool taking shots with the gang.

As the gang i mean Disclosure, Flume, Conor and John.

"So Tia..." started Harley "Who between the 5 of us do you find the most attractive?" he smirks.

"Uh... I mean..."

"Come on Tia!" urged Conor taking a swing of his beer.

"Well... I think...Guy... is cute" i blush hiding my embarassment by taking another shot of vodka.

And i guess that i passed my maximum drink rate because the next thing i know, someone is tucking me into a bed.

I open my eyes and see Guy.

"I think you're cute too."