Nicky Romero for Cathy

I finally take a breath. The air was not as saturated as earlier, which was helping me with my asthma. The air was also quite cool and all around me, couples were kissing and families were smiling. I scan the area for a familiar face, but sigh when i don't recognize anyone.

"Cathy?" I snap around at his voice and I feel myself sobbing at the familiar sound that I craved for these last 6 months.

"Nick?" I scream hysterically trying to find the head that matched the voice.

"Cathy!" I finally spot him. He was wearing a black jacket and some jeans. But these details didn't matter to me; His face whomever, was another thing. His collar bone was sticking out and his eyes, those blue orbs were still as i remembered.

I break into a sprint, wanting to feel his embrace, wanting to feel him. He also ran towards me, with his arms wide open. I felt as if we were in a cheesy movie but i couldn't care less right now.

When I finally reach him, his arms take their place around my waist while mine goes around his neck. He lifts me us and I sneak my legs around his hips. He leans towards me and I close my eyes before feeling his lips. He tasted like mint with a hint of coffee.

"I missed you so much..." he smiles behind all the tears he had shed seconds ago.

"I missed you too Nick." I sob plunging my head between his neck as he buried his face in my hair.

"I'm never going to let you go again Cathy... Never again."