Dannic for Katharina

I sat at my seat and opened my PC. I skyped with my parents. They didn't come with me to the airport since we live 5 hours from it... My name's Katharina. I live in the depth of Brazil. My mom is brazilian while my dad is from England. I have a baby brother named Theo that stayed with my parents.

The reason why i'm on this plane is that i'm going on tour with djs. I don't dj but i'm a photographer. They contacted me saying how they loved my expositions around the world and that they woud love it if i would come on tour to take some shots. Of course i accepted! I LOVE EDM!

Before take off, i closed the laptop and reached in my bag for some anti-stress packets. I have a phobia of taking of OR landing. The flying part doesn't scare me. I'm weird, i know. I waited for my hand to come in contact with the pills but they never did...

I grabbed my bag and searched in in like a demented. How could i forget them? I started stressing and i knew i was going to have a panic attack right there and then when a smooth hand started rubbing my back in acircular motion, making me calm down a bit. I turned to look at the person when i saw the one and only Daan Romers, more known as Dannic.

"Are you okay?" he asks in a Netherland coated English. He's actually worried about my well being! His eyebrows were knitted together while his eyes bore into mine. God, he has beautifull orbs.

"I... I don't enjoy taking off and landing to be honest... At all..." whimper as the plane sped on the run way (?)

He just held my hand and closed his eyes. His hand was quite comforting. It was soft but at the same time firm. His hand looked huge compared to mine! I try to relax in my seat... When the plane finally stabilised he didn't let go of my hand...

Can't say i didn't like that ;)

When we finally arrived to LAX, we said good-bye and went on our different paths. A man called Beans drove me to the parking of an arena where the bus was. THe tour was called Revealed and the djs particiating were HARDWELL, DYRO and DANNIC... Wait... DANNIC!

I opened the door to see the three of them sprawled on the couches. Their heads snapped my way and they made their way towards me.

"I'm Robbert van de Corput but you may call me Hardwell" He shook my hand before returning to the couches.

"I'm Jordy van Egmond but call me Dyro or Jordy" he pulled me in a hug before throwing me to Dannic.

"I'm Daan Romers but you can call me Dannic" he said outloud before embracing me "Glad to meet you again."he whispers in my ear before grinning and letting me go.

I can't wait for the tour to start.