Zedd for Kristine_Allison

I sat on the bed, watching my boyfriend pace around the room. His eyes were bloodshot and his beard had taken quite a place on his angelic face.
We've been dating for two years and it has not only been sugar and kisses. We met at a radio station. I'm a photograph and i was hired to take some shoots for the dj magazin.
After months of friendship, he man-ed up and asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes, of course!
But with his career picking up, he doesn't have much time for me... He lives in L.A and Germany while i live in New-Zealand for my work and family.

"Nein! Nein! I'm in New Zealand for Kristine's birthday!... No, i can't come!..."

I made a sign for him to call the person back later. He obliged and embraced me in a warm hug.

"You know... It's hard to maintain a distance relationship..." i start looking at my petite hands.
"Don't say it liebe..." he mumbles, his face in my hair.
"You don't need any distractions with your career..." i continue not looking up at him.
"Don't start Kris. I love you..." he tightens his embrace and i take in his scent. Hot chocolat mixed with a kind of dusty scent... My favorite kind of scent... It just reminds me of adventure and treasure.

"I think we have to end this..." i whisper making my heart ache.

I knew that i had to do this... It was for the best. He should put his music carrer before anything. And i was just in the way of it.

"No." he cries without letting me go.

"We can try again in a few years..." i smile trying to look strong when all i really want to do is curl up and sob till i pass out.

"You have to promise that we'll have another chance later.." he sobs making me cry. It was hard seing the man you love break infront of you. It's even harder when tou know that you're the one causing his misery..

"I promise..." i croak. He kisses my salty tears away before taking a ring from his finger. It was a simple golden ring.

" Wear this in a pendant. It will hopefully remind you of this promess" he chokes.

"I love you Anton..." i gasp.
"I love you so muche liebe... Don't forget me." he growls sealing our lips.

I kiss him hard, one last time before quickly taking ahold of my suitcases and walking away from the hotel. I knew that if i stayed for a few extra seconds, i wouldn't be able to leave him...

I love you Anton...