Zedd for Angelica

I grab my mug of steaming hot cocoa before grabbing the remote and putting Channel V on. It was already 1 in the morning but beacause of jet lag i don't seem to fall asleep. I snuggle into my blankets and blast the heater. It was -12 outside and coming back from asia where it was 30 everyday i can tell the difference.

Knock Knock

I groan and roll over before keeping my bankets on and walking to the door. Who in hell is here at one am?
I open the door a crack before meeting celestial green eyes. They had little specks of gold that made the green stand out even more. His eyes were slightly red, and when i opened the door, a smell of alchohol attacked my nose.

"Hey... The...therrrr...Angelllllicaa" slurred my ex.
"Anton! What are you doing here?" i exclaim surprised...

It's been a month since my last contact with him and hobestly, it didn't go well... We had broken up after a year of on and off relationship.
We just thought it would be better for us to move on and find other people.
I still kind of miss him sometimes...

"I want you back!!!" he suddenly roared scarring the lights out of me.

I quickly shut the door as he continued screaming... I sat on the floor on the other side of the door, waiting for him to calm down... For about fifteen minutes straight he just screamed and sobbed and then silence...
I open the door to see him sound asleed on my doormat. He looked so innocent...
I put my mug away before rolling him into my house. I take off his coat and pants leaving him in his plaid shirt and light blue boxers.
I tuck him in my bed before placing some advil, water and a bucket near him.

I walk back to the living room before trying to go to sleep on the sofa. But even with two layers of blanket, it was freezing. I give up and tip-toe to my bed. I put a pillow on the middle of the bed before entering the warm bed. My eyes were about to drop when arms sneaked around me.. I tried pulling them off but he kept those there.
I just cuddled into him and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning i was woken up by the smell of bacon. I rushed on my feet and ran to the kitchen.
On the kitchen table, a plate filled with bacon awaits me.
Someone kissed my cheek, startling me. I jump off the seat when i finally see the man.

"Anton..."

He grabbed my head and kissed me hard. I wrap my arms around his neck before he puts his hand under my bum. I wrap my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bed.

We made out for a few moments before pulling away,

"Take me back..." he whispers
"Anton..." i take his head i craddle his face.
"Please."
"Ant..."
"I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU ANGELICA! DAMN IT! Please take me back..." he looks so lost...

I just grab him and push our lips together...