Zedd part 2 for Kristine_Allison

It's been a year since that day... I now live in L.A with my bestfriend Stella. She's a Victoria secret Angel just like me. After the break-up, Anton's career sky rocketed. His songs were always on the radio and every girl was in love with him. I kept our relationship a secret since i knew i was going to get hate...

This morning, when i woke up, Stella was jumping on my bed while screaming her head off. She threw some clothes at my head before running to the kitchen. She was always overly hyper and that sometimes caused problems. She has OCD too...

I got dressed before driving to the Victoria secret compund in L.A. We had a special show today with Zedd. I was terrified. What if he remembers me? After our break up i dated some guys but nothing was ever serious. Anton dated girls too but he was single now. How do i know that? Well i'm not completly over him yet.

When we finally arrive Behati dragged me to the changing rooms and she started talking about her relation ship with the one and only Adam Levine. He's a cool guy.

People pampered me before i finally made my way to the backstage. The other girls were crowded around a man. His hood was up and i knew that it was him. My breath hitch as he looked into my eyes. I quickly made my way too my changing room.

I closed to door and curl on the sofa before tearing up. All those month changing locations so he could not find me... I hear the door open but i don't bother unclurling.

"Go away Behati..." I whisper closing my eyes as tears made their way to my cheeks.

I hear footsteps before having warm arms wrapped around me. That scent...

"Hey Liben..."

"Anton..."

He just kept hugging me till i stopped crying. He held my hand and kissed the ring.

"I see you kept this..."he started with emotion. "Are you willing to give us a chance now? " he whisperes while trying to keep his tears in.

I turn my head and take in his features. His eyes were bloodshot thanks to the tears but except that, he didn't change that much... I close my eyes and lean to him. Making our lips touch. His arms goes back to my waist while my hands play with his hair. When we break apart he whisperes:

"I love you Kris... Forever and always"