Howard-Disclosure for _TiaxJade

My breath hitches as i look into the mirror.

My curvy body was tuck into a traditional white dress that cascades to my feet. My dark hair was placed in a perfect bun and a petite tiara was placed on my head

A small golden locket was around my neck while a pair of beautiful earings orned my ears.

I take a small breath as my dad slips his arm around mine.

"My beautiful daughter... Remember that your daddy loves you very much..." he whispers kissing my forehead

I smile lightly as my baby cousin Andrea threw her flowers to the seated people.

I watched my steps carefully. I didn't want to mess up.

"Beautiful Tia Marinda Winston... Would you make me the happiest man alive by accepting becoming Tia Marinda Lawrence?" he mumbles looking at me with teary eyes.

"A million times yes!" i cried

I finally arrive and look at my soon-to-be husband. He was already crying a bit and i knew that i was sniffing trying to hold my tears back.

My dad kisses my forehead good bye and leaves me infront of everyone.

"Tia... Words cannot describe how emotional i am right now... I still remember how we ran into each other... Literally. I cannot thank Guy a million times. Because thanks to him, I met... The most perfect girl on earth." he chokes before trying to regain a strong composture.

"Howard..." i start sobbing " You have no idea how much i love you... How i adore your bluntness... How i end up with you? Now that remains a mystery for me..." i chuckle trying to smile under the emotions i was feeling.

"Do you... Tia Wilkinson, take Howard Lawrence as your Husband?"

"I do..." i choke looking strait into Howard's eyes.

"And do you... Howard Lawrence, take Tia Wilkinson to be your wife? And love her till death takes one away?"

"I do."