Chapter XLVIII

Juls, please.. please.. just tell me where you are. Please..

Juls, ano ba? 

Juls, I can't keep worrying about you like this. Just pick up the phone and tell me where you are please. 

Julie Faye Razon Villaraza, hindi na nakakatuwa ang ginagawa mo. It's been three months! Where are you?

Please. Just call me.

What did I do to deserve this Juls?  Did I ever hurt you? If I did, I didn't mean to. Can't we just talk about it? 

Juls, it's been five months. No one knows where you are. I'm worried. Please tell me where you are. 

P***** Ina Juls. Bakit ang hirap intindihin ng ginagawa mo? You didn't even bother telling me where you're going. And those papers you signed I don't need them, F**k this. 

Juls, please. Please.

She sighed as she lazily get up of her bed. They were voicemails from Brad. And every time, he sounded drunk, desperate or enraged. 

She chose to leave after their Tagaytay escapade, and she told no one. Kahit si Chloe. 

Isinuot niya ang foot mop, the only thing that's making her feet feel comfortable lately and dragged herself towards the bathroom. Muli na namang bumabaliktad ang sikmura niya. 

She walked fast enough for her to reach the bathroom and puked her heart out. 

Juls, I don't care how long it takes. I will come looking for you. And I'm sorry if you thought that differently of what you read. When I find you, I will explain everything. I can't tell you over this fucking phone and this fucking voicemail I keep ending up in. 

She groaned. 

"Your father doesn't stop does he? He'll never know na masama ang pagmumura para sa'yo."

She groaned once again as more and more puke were coming out of her. 

Her voicemail was filled with his incessant messages. Well, hini lang naman mula dito. From Chloe, From Zac, From Gunner, Benson, Michelle's and even Tracy managed to drop some messages for her. Jasmine has been yelling all over the place habang si Daniel ay malumanay na kinakausap siya. Kahit si Attorney Almeda ay hindi pinalampas ang pagkakataong makausap siya. Enzo even added to her misery. 

She understood their concerns. But she didn't know how else she could get out of her situation and think. 

Sa dinami-dami ng nangyari sa buhay niya, she wanted to take a breather. A year was the plan. Unfortunately, something else happened. 

She stood up nang matantong mabuti-buti na ang pakiramdam niya. 

Her belly is way bigger than the usual and it added up to the burden. 

She took a quick shower and changed to a pink maternity dress. 

She flew to Batangas after Tagaytay. She chartered a private plane dahil alam niyang hahanapin at hahanapin siya ng mga kaibigan. Benson has all the influence he need to trace video footages kung dumaan siya sa usual na domestic flights. 

She fixed her hair and looked at herself in the mirror. It looked like at anytime, her tummy would soon burst out. 

She's eight months heavy. And she knows at anytime, it's coming out. 

She got out of the small house she's been renting for the full eight months. She came to Batangas without a plan at halos cash lang ang dala. She managed to find a way to support herself by applying for a job in a cafeteria near the place she's staying. She pretended to be a stow away looking for a place to stay and luckily, the cafeteria owner she applied for had a small house that no one was occupying. She took it and offered a small amount for the rent kahit pa ini-insist nito na huwag nang bayaran dahil na rin sa katulong siya nito sa cafeteria.