Epilogue

After that night, the three's trial soon ended. Peace Agreement. This was written on the bottom of the pergament that was signed by all three kings of the time. After that the two lived happily after, moving into the mountains on the edge of Nohebi and Fukurodani.
-The End.
I read out to the little boy in my lap. He had fallen asleep halfway through the story I had read to him several times.
I put the book aside, giving a kiss on the little one's head. I moved him off my lap, covering him in his blanket. I closed the door quietly behind me and walked over to my shared room with my husband. He was lying in our shared bed, reading a book about the history of the Nohebi Republic. As he saw me, he put down the book, lying down completely, opening his arms. I layed down in his arms. He hugged me close, turning off the lamp on the nightstand.

Knowing the fact that you are safe. Knowing the fact that the person you love the most is next to you, every morning, every night. Knowing that they will be next to you whenever you need them. Knowing that you will be there for each other till death takes you apart. This is the best feeling ever. The feeling you never want to go away. You want it to be there whenever you need something to make you happy. Whenever you feel anxious.

This is what I feel. This is something I feel currently. And I never want it to end. Never in this life. And never in another, where we will meet again, falling in love over and over. 

The End

Finished: 2022/04/14

32603 words in total.