Chapter eleven

Everything has honestly been great, I got out of the hospital a week ago, I was kind of still in a lot of pain but other than that it's been good. Myself and Luke have been trying to get things go work out which is good. My song got produced which I'm pretty excited about.

But there was one thing that I've been struggling with and nothing and I mean nothing is managing to help.

It's Melody.

She comes around to the boys apartment and tries to be all over Luke, luckily enough for me Luke refuses and pushes her away, but she has really been a pain.

I was on a long Skype call with my dad after I got let out of the hospital so I could explain about the whole accident issue, but I did leave out what had happened before hand. He didn't need to know about that. But I did tell him how I finally got to see the boys again and they're who I'm working with.

My dad also told me that mum has changed and is doing well, she's been spending a lot of time around him lately which is really good, before the whole cheating shit she was barely around, and I think that was because she was looking for someone else.

I spoke to both Kayleigh and Zoe, but Kayleigh was seriously off, like as if she was worried about something, during the call she'd totally zone out and barely speak and it was worrying me a lot, I kept asking if she was alright but she just kept saying I'm fine.

And we all know what it means when a girl says 'I'm fine.'

There was a sudden knock at the door which startled me. I walked over to the door and slowly opened it only to see Melody.

What the fuck does she want.

"Hey Aurora, can we talk?" She asks while smiling "yeah, sure." I lead her over towards the couch and take a seat, and so does she.

We both sit there in silence until she finally spoke up "I need you to leave Luke alone." Her tone in voice really startled me "um, excuse me?" I say.

"Look Aurora, I actually love Luke. Unlike you who is probably using him for fame and to get your music up and running." She blurts out, I mentally laugh at her remark "oh yes of course. You barely know him honey, yet you love h-" she cuts me off "love at first sight, it is."

I found myself laughing, not just mentally this time, she then slapped me across the face. "If I see you with him again, I'm going to kill you." She says while holding onto my wrist. Was she serious?

"You're not serious, right?" I ask curiously. "I'm serious." "Well what are you gonna do then, I wouldn't just suddenly disappear" I answer "I'll say you died" she answers almost too fast "like he'd believe that." I scoff "he may believe that you killed yourself though." She smirks. Right.
-
-
-
Once I had been threatening I really didn't want to go near her. I always thought that she wasn't exactly that bad but obviously I was wrong on so many levels. This girl needs help.

But now considering I'm 'dead' I had to leave. She'll probably think that I'm leaving the country but I won't, I'll just move closer, just somewhere she can't find me.

Luke's P.O.V

My bedroom door was suddenly slammed open. Only to see Melody standing there with a frown upon her face.

"Sure come inside" I said "Luke! It's no time for jokes!" She shouts. Woah. "What's going on?" I ask. Confusing written all over my face. "L-Luke, I think you need to sit down" she says while pushing on my chest.

"Something has happened, and it's definitely not good" she makes out "A-aurora killed herself." I found myself breaking down. This can't be true? She was so happy?

"No no no no!" I scream, all three boys came bursting into my room "what's going on?" They ask while looking at me "Aurora killed herself.." Melody says, I watch to see each of the boys being hit by pain, Ashton falls to the the floor, Calum holds his gut and Michael punched the wall and began crying.

What the fuck happened?
-
-
-
Aurora's P.O.V

I found myself channel surfing through my television. But one news headline caught my attention.

"Singer and songwriter, Aurora Wembileigh, said to have killed herself by jumping off city bridge, body still has not been found."

Tears started to well up in my eyes, why did everything have to turn out this way?

I then had to call my dad, tell him what's going on, make him know and not to tell anyone about it.
-
-
-
It's been a month and I'm really not handling it well. There's been so many headlines about me, and the worst part is, they're not true.

Physically: alive.
Mentally: dead.

That right there explains everything, I can barely cope at the moment, I hate everyone thinking I'm gone! The only thing keeping me sane right now is probably my cat.

I had to call Hayley, she needed to know and she knew how to help.

I did have the urge to really jump off a bridge and end everything.

*ring*
*ring*
*ring*
*ring*

On the fourth ring she answered, her voice sounded completely confused and I could tell it was because of the caller ID "Aurora?" She says "yes Hayley, please don't say anything to anyone that I'm really alive, no one needs to know." I blurt out.

"What's going on!?" She questions. "It's too hard to explain, but if people know I'm alive, I'll surely get killed."

We didn't really have that long of a conversation. I told her that in the month I had moved and I also told her a bit about the car accident I was in.

She was so worried about me.

I want everything back to normal.

"5 Seconds of Summer's new song everybody! It's called 'The Only Reason"

Oh here we go.

Here comes the tears.

"Don't talk, let me think it over
How we gonna fix this?
How we gonna undo all the pain?
Tell me, is it even worth it?
Looking for a straight line
Taking back the time we can't replace

All the crossed wires,
Just making us tired
Is it too late to bring us back to life?

When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart, I find it hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason

I feel you burning under my skin
I swear I see you shining
Brighter than the flame inside your eyes

Bitter words spoken,
Everything broken
It's never too late to bring us back to life

When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart, I find it hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason
Oh, oh, oh, only reason, the only reason

Don't talk, let me think it over
How we gonna fix this?
How we gonna undo all the pain?

When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart, I find it hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason
When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart, I find it hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason."

Oh fuck.