Chapter one

(A/N so idk if you all will know how to pronounce Aurora but it's like a-roar-a)

Aurora's P.O.V

"Please stop over thinking" Luke speaks up, we've been sitting in silence for the last half an hour or so, sitting away from the other boys. "I can't Luke" i say while fumbling around with my fingers in my lap "it just happened so fast, too fast" i finish. "It'll be okay" he says, "no, no it won't Luke, I'm going to miss you so much, you've always been there for me and well, now you're leaving." I say trying not to break down in front of him. I've always hated crying in front of Luke, I'm not what you call a 'pretty crier'. "I'm going to miss you too." He says with his voice cracking lightly.

A sudden voice startled me, "flight 139 to London airport, flight 139 to London airport is boarding now." No, that's their flight, that's his flight, that's Luke's flight. "No, no please" i beg, a tear slipping down my face as I stand up. "I have to, I'm so sorry" he says while looking down. "You can't go, I haven't spent enough time with you yet" i let more tears stream down my face when sudden arms wrap around my body to only smell the familiar cologne. Luke's. "Neither have I."

"Luke, come on we're going to miss our flight" i hear Ashton call out. I spin my head towards the voice to see them all frowning. "What?" I ask while Luke lets me out of his grasp "don't cry" Calum says while pulling me in for a tight hug. I fell more arms wrap around me, yet I know it's the other boys "we'll miss you Aurora, trust us" Michael speaks only making me shed another tear or a few.

"We have to go" Ashton says before pulling away from me, whipping a tear from under my hazel/green eyes. "I'll miss you all, more then you'll ever know" i speak up, I watched as each boy turned around heading towards the gateway, apart from Luke, he stood staring deep into my eyes. "What are you doing?" I asked curiously, he doesn't say anything, just pulls me into a tight yet warm hug.

"Never forget me, Luke" i manage to say as he walks away, tears now free falling from my face. "Never forget me, Aurora" he replies, "i never will" i say. "Goodbye Aurora, I'll miss you a lot" he says before walking to the boarding line. "Goodbye Luke." I say while walking away whipping tears off my stained cheeks. I go to one of the windows closet to the plane he boarded moments before to see his face pop up from one of the circular windows on the plane and a slight frown to form amongst his face.

Luke's P.O.V

Watching Aurora cry from the window, makes me want to break down. The plane starts to back out, all I see is Aurora's lips form the wording 'I love you'. She loves me? No, I probably seen it wrong, either way i go with the latter, not wanting to believe what I thought I saw. I won't see her, again.

The plane takes off but I can't help but think of her, we've definitely been through thick and thin together, she's surely special to me. I've seen her go through so much pain and she's seen the same in return. But having the chance to become famous was something I was willing to do. Myself and the boys loved punk rock music, and that's what we wanted to be like.

But what I didn't know was, was that we'd have to leave the country to tour with another band. "Hey boys, what do you think about the name 5 Seconds of Summer?" Michael questions, we hadn't yet decided a name for the band and I think this one is good. "That sounds good" us three others say in unison.

Aurora's P.O.V

That's where it was now over, they're gone. I said 'I love you' to him and he gave me a look of confusion. I really did love him, but I only realized it when he told me that he was leaving for London. That day I did cry, as well. But definitely not as much as today. Today hurt like hell, but knowing that you'll never see him again, and by never, I mean never, makes you not even want to be alive. I'm happy for them, pursuing their dreams and all, but upset at the same time.
-
-
-
It's been a week, it's been painful. I think the worst part is that it may be hard to find them considering they didn't choose a band name before they left. You know what kind of hurts just a little more then never being able to see them again? Them not speaking to you, no calls, no messages. It's like being hit by a truck multiple times.

This past week i haven't done much, I've tried being happy around my dad but he knows I'm suffering. He knows how much they did mean to me and to watch them all go would hurt. Of course he'd know though, my dead beat mum cheated on him more than once before divorcing him and leaving. She's tried calling me but I don't want to speak to her.

My friends Kayleigh and Zoe have been trying to pull me out of my house, but I couldn't leave. I've mainly been looking through old photo albums of past birthday parties, since I've been 12 I've known them (I knew them in grade 6 flying start to high school). I'm now 17 but those 4 and a bit years have been wonderful.

"Dad, do you reckon that they'll call one day?" I manage to say while sitting across from him at our dining room table "Aurora, I'm not positive, they may soon. They could be busy and the time difference is bad and it could be hard to try and call you." He says, I feel a weight lift off my shoulders, knowing that there actually could be a reason why they haven't called yet. "I sure hope so" i say, a slight smile forming upon my lips.
-
-
-
Now back to school right? No more seeing Ashton's face, no more seeing Calum's face, no more seeing Michaels's face, no more seeing Luke's face. "She's back!" I force my head up to see Kayleigh and Zoe standing in front of me "but still sad" Zoe says, I watch as two frowns are placed on both of their faces "it's been 2 weeks" Kayleigh mentions "i know" I say, a tiny bit frustrated, it may not seem to be too much for them, but it has torn me in two.
-
The day goes by, quite slowly. I wish it was how it used to be, you know, when they were all in just about all of my classes. Kayleigh and Zoe have always been closer to each other, we're all good friends but they're like madly close, like how i was with the boys.

I come home to see my mum's car parked in our driveway, which makes me fuming. She doesn't know how to leave people alone, now does she? I walk in to see her bawling her eyes out across the table from my dad "why are you here" i spat "she's having a hard time" my dad speaks up "again, why is she here" i say "she needs someone" my dad says again "why can't she speak for herself" i spat at my dad, i don't mean to be like that to him, I just am.

"I miss you, and I miss your father." She says tears rolling down her cheeks "your dad is letting me come back to the both of you."