Chapter four

(Okay so I'm writing this on my phone so there's probably going to be a lot more spelling mistakes then usual..)

I thought about the whole 'singing' thing and maybe it'd be a good idea? Get my mind off some things? And that's where I found myself sitting on a desk chair with Zoe's guitar in my hands (I got lessons when I was younger, just never owned my own guitar) with my phone set up in front of me.

I started singing Lego House by Ed Sheeran. I always loved that song, he's an amazing artist, like an idol to me. I made sure I did this while being home by myself, I never really liked people listening.
-
Then it was uploaded. I felt like I had made a huge mistake. Well really it doesn't matter that much if I don't get discovered, I'm happy here... Without the boys... I sigh.

"Aurora, you really have to stop thinking about the boys" Kayleigh disturbs me from my thoughts. "I'm not thinking about them, thank you very much" I almost snap, "Aurora, you may not think we notice, but we can see it in your eyes how upset you are. It's almost been 2 months, chin up beautiful, life is sweet, people come and go, better things await."

I find myself cut loose of words, I don't know how to react to that? I walk out of the room and head for the bathroom. It's the only other room with a lock apart from Hayley's bathroom. I start to think about her words, she's right. People do come and go, why be so down about that when there's so much more ahead of me?
-
-
-
It's officially been 2 months since I last heard Luke speak. Since, I find myself falling in love with him all over again with each and every thought. But man do I need to move on. He obviously doesn't feel the same way back, if he did he would of replied but no.

Zoe's P.O.V

The worst part is she doesn't even know. I feel so wrong doing this to her, but it's the only way they'll know. Myself and Kayleigh both do it. It's so wrong but so right. We both feel like shit doing this but they need to know.

We talk to the boys.

We have ever since the day Aurora starting staying with me. It was from the unknown number, I didn't know who it was until I decided to call them begging for an answer, I didn't tell Aurora because Luke didn't want her to know. He's not supposed to speak to her, only because he and the other boys want to let her go.

Luke always asks questions about how Aurora's doing, but lately she has seemed depressed, I didn't tell him about the almost suicide because I don't want him to worry about her as much as he does already.

Me: Luke, it's killing her each and ever day that's you are all gone, that you are all not speaking to her. All she wants is to hear your voice again but I guess that's just not going to happen right? She's changing Luke! All myself and Kayleigh see in her eyes in hurt, that sparkle of pain, her parents are back together, even after what her mum did to her dad. She also tried to... actually no. I'm not telling you, that's not my right. We've noticed that's she's becoming depressed and there's nothing we can do. But we know you can. Luke, you just need to know that she still needs you.

I put my phone down to find Aurora watching her YouTube video that she lately uploaded. She honestly did have an incredible voice, but we all know why she doesn't want to be famous. She doesn't want to leave us.
-
-
-
Aurora's P.O.V

2 and a half months of missing my boys. Okay, stop Aurora. You don't need them anymore, they hurt you!

"5 Seconds of Summer's brand new song has just now been released"

Huh? I have honestly never heard of this band? The voices from the radio almost make me fall off my chair. Then it hits me.

It's them.

It's the boys.

"This song is called 'Wherever you are'"

The song starts off and the lyrics hit me like a bomb, my heart slowly starts to shatter. Tears well up in my eyes. Holy shit.

"For a while we pretended
That we never had to end it
But we knew we'd have to say goodbye
You were crying at the airport
When they finally closed the plane door
I could barely hold it all inside

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are

I could fly a thousand oceans
But there's nothing that compares to
What we had, and so I walk alone

I wish I didn't have to be gone
Maybe you've already moved on
But the truth is I don't want to know

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are

You can say we'll be together
Someday
Nothing lasts forever
Nothing stays the same
So why can't I stop feeling this way

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are"

I start to think about the first verse of the song, 'but we knew we'd have to say goodbye, you were crying at the airport, when they finally closed the plane door, I could barely hold it inside'.

I was at the airport. I was crying.

Does that mean something? Like maybe the song could of been based maybe on... Me?

No.

"ZOE!" I instantly hear footsteps head towards my room "yes? Is everything okay?" I can see worry in her eyes, I start to break down in tears. "Aurora!" She says while bending down in front of me.

"I heard them, I heard them sing, and I think it's about me." I turn to my computer and type into YouTube 'wherever you are by 5 Seconds of Summer'.

I click on the first lyric video and tell her to listen to mainly the first verse.

"Shit" is all that escapes her mouth once the song was over. I start to cry a little more, tears rolling down my cheeks, "what if it was about me?" I ask "it is." She replies so fast, "how would you know?" I ask curiously.

"Aurora I need to tell you something." She says giving me a pleaded look.

I wipe my tears and nod.

"Ever since you came and stayed here... Myself and Kayleigh have both been speaking to the boys. Mainly Luke."

I couldn't even explain the expression on my face.

I was aggressive.

(The songs may have came in a different order then what I'm putting them in.)