Chapter five

(Another update on my phone.. Oops.)

"You what!?" I shout, not caring if Hayley hears me or not. "I'm sorry Aurora! He just wanted to know how you were going, and so did the other boys." She gives me a look of guilt but honestly, nothing could change how unforgivable that is.

"I love him, Zoe. But this is what I get?" Her eyes turn a dark shade of brown, "you... You love him?" She asks, a tear slipping down her cheek. "Well, yes, I do- did. I don't know anymore." I grab my duffel bag and start packing clothes and other valuables.

"What are you doing?" I turn to face Zoe, "I'm leaving, I can't believe you could do this behind my back." The pain hurt like multiple wasp stings, but in the heart. "Please don't leave Aurora, I beg you! I'm so sorry! I'll stop speaking to him!" She almost shouts while grabbing my bag. "I'm going for a few days, then I'll decide if I want to come back or not."
-
-
-
3 days since I arrived back at my dad's house, Hayley didn't want me to leave either. Mainly because my mum was there, but other then that I was good to her.

My YouTube video of me singing has gotten a fair few hits, some people from school have liked and commented which gave me a weird feeling in my stomach but I get used to it.

For the past few days I have found myself constantly listening to that one song of the boys that I first heard from the radio. They were actually really great singers, one day, just maybe one, I'll see them in concert. They may not see me in the crowd, but I'll see them on stage. One day.

(I feel like this fan fic is so depressing ugh)

I haven't been speaking to Zoe nor have I been speaking to Kayleigh. They don't deserve me at the moment. Of course I still love them but they hurt me too. Zoe couldn't even take in the fact that I love/loved Luke. I thought it was noticeable enough? Obviously not?
-
-
-
4 months! I've made so much good money that will come in use sooner or later, I guess I've kind of been discovered on YouTube, more views and a email from 'The Discoverer' I'm pretty excited about that, they told me that they're going to get me to work with a band to work on songs but they said the band is a secret, also the band doesn't even know who they'll be working with? Kind of confusing, right?

5 Seconds of Summer released another song, which I also can't stop listening to.. It's called 'Beside You'

"Within a minute I was all packed up
I've got a ticket to another world
I don't wanna go
I don't wanna go
The silent words are hard to speak
When your thoughts are all I see
"Don't ever leave," she said to me

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky.
To the beat of our hearts at the same time.
So close but so far away.
Can you hear me?

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.
She lies awake.
I'm trying to find the words to say.
I wish I was I wish I was, beside you.

Another day and I'm somewhere new.
I made a promise that I'll come home soon.
Bring me back, bring me back to you.

When we both wake up underneath the same sun.
Time stops, I wish that I could rewind.
So close but so far away.

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.
She lies awake.
I'm trying to find the words to say.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

There are pieces of us both
Under every city light
And they're shining as we fade into the night

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was...