Chapter fifteen

I woke up in the nearly exact same position that I had fallen asleep in the night earlier, this position I loved. I looked beneath me to see Luke still asleep.

God he looked beautiful.

I constantly kept staring at him, practically zoned out, not really realising how stupid I'd look if someone saw me.

"What are you looking at?" Luke spoke, with his morning voice too, that just makes you wanna melt deep down in the fucking sand.

"Uh, nothing, sorry" I mumbled while my cheeks flushed. "It's okay" he mumbled back, giving me a soft kiss on the forehead.

I placed both my hands under my chin and looked back up at Luke, while he returned his gaze back at me. "How'd you sleep with all this weight on you?" I asked while pointing at myself. "Hey! It was barely any different, you don't weigh all that much!" He promised.

"Oh Lukey." I say smiling back up at him, he always knew how to use his words right, even in his worst state. "So have you been speaking to Kaileigh and Zoe lately?" Luke asked. "Uh, honestly, no." I say while looking away.

"You know, they miss you." He mentioned, I nodded in return. "So anyway.. I think maybe you should message them just to reassure them that you're alive" Luke said while laughing lightly only to make me send a glare his way which left him with a questioning expression.

I lifted myself off of him and started walking towards the kitchen "I don't want to." I answer back. "Well, why not?" He asks almost immediately. I turned around to see him leaning against the island in the middle of the kitchen. "Because I said" I mumbled while grabbing the toaster.
-
Myself and Luke had been quite lazy today to say the least. We have been sitting around watching either cheesy romantic movies or horror movies.

"Wanna go to a party tonight?" Luke said breaking my gaze from the television. "Uh, yeah I guess, what type of clothing would I wear?" I asked. "Just jeans, shirt and jumper probably" Luke mumbled in response. "Sounds good." I answer.

"Michael, Calum and Ashton are all coming as well, so at least that way you'll know people other then me." This only made me realise that I knew he'd leave me by myself. "Okay."
-
-
-
Not long after, Luke left me so he could go home and freshen up to get ready for the party, and I did the same. After my shower I blow dried my hair and straightened it slightly, I changed into my favourite pair of light blue jeans, a pain grey t-shirt and a grey hoodie with a white zipper down the middle. I slipped on my black vans and waited for Luke to return.

As if on queue there was a knock on the door. I jumped up from my seat on the couch and made my way towards the front door.

"You look good" Luke said as I opened the door, I could definitely say the same. He was wearing his usual black jeans with a black All Time Low shirt on. He had a black hoodie on but unzipped down the middle.

"So do you" I retorted while grabbing my phone and placing it in the back pocket of my jeans.

Once we arrived we both went straight into the kitchen only to be greeted by the other three boys. "Hey you two" Ashton grinned while pointing his finger both to myself and Luke "had a sleepover last night!" Ashton continued, the way he had said this only made me think that he was a least a bit drunk.

"Mhm" Luke answered while looking around desperately. "Luke?" I ask "yeah?" "What's wrong?" I ask trying to get his attention but failing. "Nothing, I'm just looking for my friends."

Ugh.

Soon enough Luke had left me with just Calum and Michael, I knew it was going to happen, and it did. I wasn't too bothered by it but I didn't know why he'd want me to come if he was just going to leave me?

"Aurora?" Calum asks, wakening me from my trance. "Mhm?" "You okay? You seem a little, I don't know, uneasy?" He says while tilting his head slightly. "Nah, just don't know why Luke wanted me to come if he was just going to leave me." I answer while playing around with my little finger.

"He likes to spend time with you" Calum said after a while. "Doesn't look like that's the reason if he's the one leaving me."
-
I had waited around for hours, and now, I wanted Luke to take me home. I started searching the house looking for any sign of Luke. I found a door that lead outside to what looked like a patio and went through.

I squinted my eyes slightly and looked for the tall blonde headed boy only to find him amongst all the smokers.

Then I seen a cigarette in his own hands which only made myself angry.

Since when did he smoke?

I began walking up to Luke, while heading towards him I could feel holes burning into the back of me from people staring, which I hate.

Once I reached him I grabbed the cigarette out of his hands "what are you doing" I scoff "living a little, helps with stress."

What the actual fuck?

"Luke I want to go home" I say while looking around me, only to send a few glares to some people. He gave me a blank look then I reached and grabbed his wrist and tried to tug him closer. He wriggled out of my grasp and shook his head. I gave him a pleading look "no" he answered. "Fine, have fun" I say while smirking.

I decided on walking home, only because that was really the only way of leaving, I didn't really live all that far away, but I really didn't like walking by myself at night. I always tended to get paranoid, paranoid that maybe something would jump out, or that I would possibly get raped, I don't know, just something like that.

I heard a deep voice calling out from behind. I turned around to see a boy, not quite as tall as Luke but still roughly like him, he had what seemed like dark brown hair (I couldn't really see from the street lights) and also not as muscly as Luke's figure.

"Hey, you were from that party back there, right?" He asked me as he slowly jogged my way. "Uh, yeah, yeah I was, why's that?" I questioned. "Oh, cause I thought I seen you outside around the smokers?" He partly asked. "I, uh, I don't smoke" I assured him.

He nodded in understanding "was that your boyfriend?" He asked out of the blue while walking by my side, i wasn't that worried by this guy, he didn't seem very threatening, to me he sounded more like a caring type of person. I shook my head softly "just been really great friends since we were kids, he's in a band now and he moved here, you probably would of heard of them 5 Seconds of Summer." I mention as I keep my head facing the path.

"Nope, but hey, are you Australian?" I nodded "thought so! You have an accent" he chuckled lightly which only made me giggle. "No, you have an accent" I point to him which he returned with a small smile.

"I'm Jacob" the boy said while holding out his hand.

"I'm Aurora" I replied while pulling my hand out of my pocket and placing it within his grip and shook.

"You're a very cute Australian, you know?"