Chapter six

Holy fucking shit.

It's them.

It's 5 fucking Seconds of Summer.

"What are you doing here?" My head darted to the voice, which came from Michael, "well I'm actually here to work with a band" Luke's head darted up to my voice "but to be honest, I don't know why I'm here." I almost snap, i definitely know where my anger has came from. It's from Luke's lap. Oh for sure he cares about me with this whoever on his lap.

Although she is stunning, I absolutely despised her.

"So.. Why don't we get to work." Ashton says trying to break the tension in the room. "We shall" I say. I go and sit on the couch next to Calum, he looked at me shocked, "you sing?" He asks, I give him a kind of hurt look, from how much i did miss all of them "yep." Is all that comes out "come with me please" Ashton says while walking towards a door, Luke suddenly pushes the girl off of his lap to watch as we walk off.

"What do you want, Ashton." I'm still quite upset since they've all been speaking to Zoe and Kayleigh but not me. "He missed you, just so you know. We all did" his facial expression looked as if he had been torn up, i don't know what to do. "Surely looks like he misses me" i smirk and cross my arms. "What is with you, Aurora, you're acting as if you hate us all?" He questions.

"Okay Ashton. I don't hate you all, but what I do hate is the fucking fact that you all have been messaging Kayleigh and Zoe but not me, not wanting me to find out about that stupid little shit. I don't think you know how much you all hurt me. I didn't know if I could even cope anymore. I'm guessing you all know about the attempt at suicde?" His eyes widening. "Are you fucking serious!" He shouts, I stumble back at his remark.

"Oh, so you didn't? I'm surprised the girls didn't tell you." I'm really filled with anger, these boys were my life, I wouldn't of been as angry if Luke didn't have that whoever on his lap. "No! They didn't! Why would you do that to yourself!" Still shouting. I see his eyes get teary and i really wonder why?

He opens the door and goes back into the original room, he falls into the couch and puts his face into his hands, i suddenly feel extremely sick like I'm about to throw up, i speed walk in "where's the bathroom?" I ask impatiently "down there and turn left" Michael answers and I run.

I close the door behind me and start spewing into the toilet bowl. I start to cry, like I always do when I throw up, but I wasn't just crying because of that, I was crying because of how Ashton reacted, I was crying because that girl was sitting on Luke's lap. I hear the door open and I feel someone's presence behind me. I sit back against the wall and pull my knees up to my chest. "What do you want" i snap.

"What's wrong?" The voice is so soft, it gives me a warm feeling. Then I realize that not long ago someone was on his lap. He slides down the wall next to me, "please talk to me" Luke mumbles. "Oh, you want me to speak to you?" I look up to him to see him giving me a pleaded look.

"Well that's interesting right, considering that was the only thing I wanted for the past four months while behind my back, you were talking to Kayleigh and Zoe, i don't think you realize how much that hurt me, I barely knew what to do myself. All because you wouldn't speak to me. I barely even was at my own home, and while I was alone, you weren't there to support me." Luke gave me a strange look "oh and also I did try killing myself."

I started to get up to watch my hands before a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down. He looked deep into my eyes, as if he was trying to find answers for every word I had spoken. "You what?" Is all he said "oh, yeah at Zoe's house actually. But I guess it was too bad I couldn't find any pills." I said as if it was nothing.

"Please tell me that's a lie" he begged "sorry but I speak the truth" i smirk. He frowns while looking at my face "I never wanted to hurt you, I stopped speaking to you hoping that you'd soon move on, find someone better. I only spoke to the girls so I'd get updates on yo-" I cut him off "why do you even care, Luke. You have your 'little lady' out there."

"I was just trying to get my mind off things." He says just above a whisper "oh, so you used her?" I ask. He looks at me sternly "I did not use her, she already knew." He answered. He stood up and grabbed the handle for the door, "oh and just so you know, this whole time, I have loved you." The words hit me right in the heart, he walked out while a tear slipped down his cheek.

Fuck.

Luke's P.O.V

I closed the door and slid down the wall behind, all I could hear is the quiet sobs from inside that room. I wasn't lying though, I really have loved her. I just couldn't be with her. She deserved better.

Michael headed towards me and took a seat next to me. "I heard she tried killing herself, Ashton just told us." He says while looking at his hands "the only reason she didn't was because there was no pills" I finished his sentence. He looked over at me as if he was asking 'really?' I nodded in response. "Holy shit" he says while hitting his head against the wall behind.

Maybe we should play the new song that we have recently been writing, it's kind of a good time. Our past songs have definitely meant things to us.

I get up and tell Michael to as well.

"I think we should play Amnesia"

He nods.

Aurora's P.O.V

I heard music coming from the room where I first walked in. I got up and walked out the door, not really caring about my appearance, I just wanted to listen.

Then the lyrics hit me.

So badly.