October 3rd, 1 month into Senior Year

Eren finally got a job. He was honestly getting paid really well. Another thing was that homecoming was next weekend. He didn't even know if he was going yet. "Eren!" Armin shouted snapping Eren out of thought. "Hey." He said catching up to Armin.

Eren smiled. "Hi."

Armin loved his smile. "So I know how you feel about dances and stuff but we kind of have to go to homecoming since Jean and Marco are on the football team." Eren rolled his eyes. "And I'm designing the dance."

The last part caught Erens attention. "Fine." Armin smiled. "Ugh I don't wanna go to Pre-Cal."

Armin giggled. "It's better than calculus." He said pinching his nose. "God I hate calculus."

"I thought you like math?" Eren interjected.

Armin scoffed. "I like math. I don't like calculus." Eren laughed. "Plus I prefer reading."

Both of the boys stopped walking once they reached there lockers. Lucky for them they were right next to each other. "I should have you read to me again."

Armin smiled. He loved reading to people. It made him feel warm. "Give me a time and a place." Armin said half jokingly.

"Well are you free tonight?" Eren asked.

Armin scoffed. He was serious? "Yea."

Eren closed his locker. "Great." He said smiling. "Then come over."

"Okay." Armin said smiling. The sudden slamming of Armin's locker made both the boys jump. Armin whipped around to see non other than Jean Kristen. "Jean! You scared the hell out of me!"

Jean of course is laughing his ass off. After he calmed down he looked at Armin. "What? Doing something you're not supposed to be doing?" Armin opened his locker and got the rest of his things out of his locker.

Unlucky for Armin, he had the same class as Jean this period. "Alright, I'll see you Eren." Eren smiled as Armin walked out Jean still pestering him.

"You still like him don't you?" Jean said slyly.

Armin shoved him. "Fuck off. I don't." His face flushing with red.

Jean watched Armins face go red with a evil grin. Then he kept looking at his face. More specifically his eyes. They were tired. Like really tired. "Hey Armin?" Said Jean.

"Hm?' Armin hummed.

"Are you okay?" Jean said.

Armin smiled softly and walked into the classroom. "I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know seem tired." Jean said a little embarrassed.

Armin scoffed lightly. "I stayed up reading." Lie. Armin was okay though. Their wasn't any point in making anyone worry. Especially not about him.

"Ah." Jean said. It was a believable lie yes but Jean was still a little suspicious. "Well if you need anything let me know."

Armin smiled. "Same to you Jean."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Eren laid down along Armin's side as he began reading. This position was always his favorite. He would occasionally hug Armin's side or lay on his chest. Eren liked being able to feel Armin breathe. The rise and fall of his chest, it was soothing in a since.

He would never let anyone see him so vulnerable. Except for Armin. He didn't know why but he always felt a sense of comfort with Armin.

Eren listened to Armin read until he feel alseep.

Armin loved how calm Eren looked sleeping. When he's awake he always has some since of worry even when they were younger. But now, alseep next to Armins side arm drapped lightly across his stomach he seemed the calmest person in the world.

Armin loved it when he read Eren to sleep. It helped him calm himself down and gather his thoughts for the day.

Grisha walked in on them once. Before boarding school. He freaked out and stuff. Armin can't help but wonder if that contributed to him going to boarding school in the first place. No. Armin smiled to himself. That's not why. Seventh grade was a world wind for the both of them.

Seventh grade is when Armin started school after moving in with Grandad after the accident.

Armin's grandad was very different from his parents. He expected the most out of Armin. Keep up your study's, no cussing, go to work every afternoon, keep the house cleaned. It all kind of irritated Armin because his grandad didn't do any of that.

Everything was on Armin all of the time. Most of the time the restaurant he owned Armin was running. That isn't the worst part. The probably most hurtful thing about his grandad was that he was a raging homophobe and he made sure Armin knew.

Armin had become really sneaky with his relationships because of this. And it worked. At least thats what he keeps telling himself.

Armins body must of have been a little tense because it woke Eren up. He had only been out for like 20 minutes and it kind of made Armin feel bad. Eren shuffled around in his spot so that he was facing Armin. "Good morning." His said.

God. His sleepy voice. Armin smiled back. "Good morning."

Eren had always been a light sleeper. A little bit of change when he's alseep and he's back awake. It had gotten a lot worse after boarding school though.

Armin looked at Eren. "You were asleep for 20 minutes." He started ruffling with Erens hair. "how is your hair already a mess?"

Eren shrugged. "Talent."