November 12th, 2 Months and 2 Weeks into Senior Year

Armin laid on Jeans bed and sighed. "How is it with Marco?" Jean turned away but his ears were red.

"Good." Jean said. "Im planning on asking him out tomorrow."

Armin jerked up. "What?" He asked. Jean nodded. "Oh my God! Finally!" Armin exclaimed.

Jean got awkward. "The does uh." He started. "We gotta stop doing this." He motioned inbtween them.

Armin shook his head. "Well obviously." He said. "Honestly there is someone I like anyway." Yep. He finally admitted that he did indeed have a crush on Eren.

Jean looked at him and smiled. "Who?"

Armin shook his head. "No." He laid back down. "Mikasa did the same thing." Jean rolled his eyes. "How do you plan on asking Marco out?"

"Uh." He said. "I didn't think that far ahead." Armin kicked him slightly. "Hey are you okay?"
Armin looked at him confused. "It's just you seem kind of I don't know nevermind."

Armin took a shaky breath. He knew it was getting bad again. He was starting to become tired all the time and not wanting to move again. He needed to work on covering it up better. "I'm fine." He said kindly. "I just didn't sleep well." Same excuse as always that always worked. "Seriously though how are you gonna ask Marco out?"

He did the thing. Jean thought. Every time they had a conversation about Armins mental  health he would say he's tired and change the subject. Maybe he was just imagining it but it happened. Every. Single. Time.

"Uhm I don't know." Jean said. "Maybe I should write a letter."

Armin laughed. "Romantic."

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jean come on." Armin said shoving him. They were walking to lunch and Armin was trying to him a pep talk. "He so obviously likes you."

Jean knotted his hands in his hair. "God I'm just so scared." Armin dragged Jean into the lunch room. "He looks so happy." Jean said looking at Marco laughing. "Wait." He said grabbing Armins arm. "what if he likes Eren. He's always happy when he's around Eren."

Armin pretended that didn't make his stomach drop. "Erens funny. Plus Marco barely knows him he doesn't want to give off a bad impression." Armin continued dragging Jean into the lunch room. "Plus you should see how he looks at you."

"What?" Jean said. Before he could get Armins answer they were at the lunch table. Armin took his usually spot next to Eren and Jean sat next to Marco.

Jean looked at Armin nervously. "Is everything okay?" Eren whispered glancing at Jean.

Armin smiled. "Yea. Jean just a pussy."

"I heard that." Jean said.

"Good."

Marco smiled at Jean sweetly. Armin kicked Jean under the table. "fine!" Jean snapped. He face going red. "Hey Marco?"

"Yea?"

"Uh." Jean started and went silent again. Armin kicked him again. "so uh. Can I uh talk to you? Like outside the lunch room?"

Marco gave Armin an excited glance. "Yea! Sure." Then he got up followed by Jean.

Sasha smiled. "Is he finally asking him out?"

"Hopefully, if he doesn't chicken out." Armin said giving Sasha his food. She smiled excitedly.

"How long has he been tip toeing around it?" Eren asked.

Armin thought back. "Tenth grade."

"Bro did you see how excited Marco was?" Connie chimed in. Armin nodded.

Armin rested his head on Erens arm. "God. It's taken so long."

Ymir gave him a slightly concerned look. She whispered to Historia. Historias eyes widened and she looked at Armin. "Are you okay? Ya know like with Jean and Marco?"

Armin laughed. "I've been over Jean for years now. Plus I lik-." He caught himself before letting the last part slip. Eren got it though. Who does he like? Eren tensed. He didn't know why it was bothering him so much. "Hey you okay?" Armin asked, giving him a soft smile.

Eren shook his head. "I'm fine." He said. He was fine. Armin could like whoever he wanted. It's not like Eren like him or anything. He wasn't lying. He 100% was telling the truth.

Before Armin could question him anymore Marco and Jean walked back to the table. Jean look at Armin with a goofy grin. "He said yes." He said still clearly awestruck.

Marco shrugged. "Actually I kissed him."

Armin laughed, high fiving Marco. "Good job." Marco nodded. His face was completely red so his confidence was false but it was endearing.

Connie was congratulation both of them.

Armin moved his attention back to Eren who's head was down. He was lost in thought trying to figure out who Armin liked. Armin just rubbed his back. Armin was always so soothing to Eren. Everything about him. His eyes. His smile. When he reads to Eren. His kindness. He was beautiful. Oh my god. Eren thought. Do I have a crush on Armin?