December 8th, Three Months into Senior Year

Eren anxiously waited in Mikasa's car. He wouldn't say anything. Eren knew that but he was still nervous. What if he acts akward. Erens mind kept racing to every possiblity. Armin jumped into the backseat of Mikasa's car. "Hey." He said looking at Mikasa. He looked at Eren with a warm smile.

Eren felt a sort of calm just seeing Armin. Mikasa had started making Eren sit in th back seat because he liked to micro manage her driving. Armin didn't want Eren to feel bad so he sat in the back with him.

They drove to school taking the long route. They talked about unimportant things until they got to the building. They have to spend like ten minutes just sitting in the car everyday until the doors open. "Mikasa did I tell you I named the kitten snowball?"

Mikasa smiled. "That's adorable."

Armin nodded. "Yea he's a very playful kitten." He said holding up his hand which was covered in car starches. "If I start bleeding or anything he will like jump back and watch and like you can tell he feels bad."

Eren grabbed Armins hand and looked at it. Armin was doing his best to keep his face from flustering. He had started to notice how touchy him and Eren are. And every touch made him even more flustered than the last. It wasn't like anything was different Armin had just started noticing it now.

Mikasa watched the interaction and noticed Armins face. "oh my God." She said. "I know who you have a crush on!"

Armin kept his cool even though he was about 5 seconds from ripping his hand out Erens. Erens body tensed. "Armin you have crush on someone?"

Armin shook his head affectively pulling his hand out of Erens. "No. No I do not."  Mikasa rolled her eyes. "Mikasa I do not have a crush on anyone."

Unluckily for Armin jean shower up peering through the rolled down window. "What're we talking about?" He asked.

"Who Armin has a crush on." Mikasa said and Armin covered his face.

"I don't have a crush on anyone." Armin said.

Jean gave him an unimpressed look. "I believe you said otherwise-"

Armin reached over and cover his mouth. "Shut. Up."  

Mikasa grabbed Armins arm. "Wait! He told you he like someone?" Jean nodded taking Armins hand away from his mouth. "I knew it!" Armin dramatically fell back into his seat. "I think I know who it is too!" Mikasa said to Jean.

"Oh my God. Stop talking about this please." Armin said covering his face.

Eren was still zoning out. Who does he have crush on? Eren didn't know why it was bothering him so much. He wanted to know. He needed to know. Jean roller his eyes. "Come on man just tell us who it is!" Armin checked his phone.

"Oh look at that! The doors are open." He scrambled out of the car flipping both Jean and Mikasa off.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin sat down at the lunch table and put his head down. "come on just tell me!" Jean said. All day. Jean had been at it all day.

Eren sat down next to Armin like usual and gave Jean an unimpressed look. "You're still asking?" He asked.

"All fucking day." Armin said. Eren scoffed at Jean.  "And I swear to God if you say anything in front Connie or Sasha I'm gonna to kill you."

Suddenly Sasha wraps her arms around Armins shoulders. "You have a crush?" She asked excitedly. Armin sighed loudly and stood up.

"I'm not doing this." He left the lunch room. He wasn't mad or anything just really annoyed at being consistently asked who it was.

He hid at the little opening behind the school. He didn't eat he just read. He read that book Eren got him for his birthday. Or he tried. His mind kept wondering back to Eren. Eren hadn't asked him or said anything about it all day it was relaxing.

Armin Felt something hit his foot. He looked up to see none other than Eren Yeager. "Hey." Eren said smiling. He sat down next to Armin. "You're on the edge."

"Uh what makes you say that?" Smart Armin. Smart.

Eren shook his head. "Armin you left the lunch room because of a little taunting."

Armin sighed resting his head on Erens shoulder. "It was a long night, uhm I guess it just annoyed me since I didn't get enough sleep."

Eren wanted to ask. He wanted to know what kept Armin up at night but he didn't feel right asking. He was a very closed off person. Armin never really talked about his feelings. He didn't want to push Armin boundaries. Instead he wrapped an arm around Armin and pulled him closer. "well then sleep."

Armin smiled calmly cuddling to his side.