October 12th, 1 month and 1/2 Into Senior Year

Eren whipped down the counter top and clocked out. Today had been a bad day and the urges we're strong. He hated feeling so weak but he wasn't gonna risk it. It's been too long to risk it all now because of pride.

Eren 🥲: Hey are you busy?

Historia *_*: No, why? Are you okay?

Eren 🥲: long day I don't wanna be alone but I don't wanna bother Armin

Historia *_*: so you bother me?

Eren 🥲: yes exactly

Historia *_*:😑

Historia *_*: Just come over

Eren 🥲: Ty ty

Eren got into his car and drove to Historia's house. It was a big Victorian house with a big entrance. He was honestly kind of freaked out by it. He knocked on the red door nervously waiting for Historia to answer. "Hey!" She finally opened the door after what felt like ages. "Come in, my dad isn't home right now."

A weight lifted off of Erens chest. "Oh thank God." Historia giggled and they both went into the kitchen. "Sorry about suddenly coming over."

"It's fine." Historia said smiling. "I care about you Eren."

Eren smiled. "So," he started. "You and Ymir got pretty close at Jeans party thing." Historia went bright red. "Was that a one time thing or?"

"NOTHING happened." She deflected. "I mean like not what you're thinking. We kissed but Ymir didn't want to do anything since I was so drunk."

Eren laughed. "Are you guys still talking?"

Historia nodded. "Yea. She's honestly really sweet." Eren gawked in disbelief. "What?"

"Ymir? Nice? Never." Eren said smugly.

Historia rolled her eyes and shoved him. "She just doesn't like you." Eren dramatic gasped. "What about you and Armin?"

Eren was taken aback. "What?"

"You said you guys kissed. Plus you've been pretty much clingy to him since we got here." Historia said taking a sip of tea.

Eren bit his lip. "we kissed in the 7th grade Historia." She scoffed not convinced. "Plus he was my best friend of course I wanna be around him." If I let go I might lose him again.

"What about Mikasa?"

Eren smiled. "We live together Historia we spend a lot of time together we just don't need to like make plans and shit." That was the truth. Him and Mikasa had hung out in some way every night. "Plus Mikasa isn't like a clingy person."

"Yea?" Historia said smugly. "What about how you acted finding out he dated Jean?"

Eren clicked his tongue. "Jean is a fucking werido. I was just protecting my friend."

"Mhm."

"Historia I'm being serious."

"Mhm."

"Anyway!" He said annoyed. "how do you like it here?" His tone changed to a softer one.

Historia smiled. "All of your friends are so welcoming. Honestly like I really like it here." She nervously tapped her fingers. "Hey you don't mind do you?"

Eren tilted his head. "Mind what?"

"Me becoming friends with all of your friends. Like I don't want to over step." She said nervously playing with her hair.

Eren jumped up moving slightly closer. "Historia I want you to be friends with them. I'm still your friend." He said softly. "You helped me through the worst time of my life. I want you in my life now."

She let out a relieved sigh. "Oh thank God." She played with her hair so more. " Do you plan on telling them? Like Armin and everyone about what happened."

Eren sat back down and sighed. "I want to tell Armin and Mikasa but not really anyone else. I just-" he sighed again. "I don't want them thinking less of me."

Historia put her hand on his. "Eren what happened doesn't make you weak. You're better now and I think honestly that just shows how Strong you are."

Eren smiled gripping her hand. "Yea." He said. "8 months next week." He says.

Historia jumped up and wrappped her arms around him. "God! An entire 8 months good job!" He hugged her back.

After a couple of minutes they let go. Eren lowered his head. "Are you okay? I know what happened had to of hurt you."

She smiled. "I'm better. Having your-our friends has really helped me see who you can be." She took another sip of her tea. "Ya know you're very different now. In a good way!" She rushed the last bit out.

He smiled. "Truthfully?" He asked. She nodded. "I'm happy. I wasn't always a complete asshole. Now I have everyone I love. Inculding you." Historia eyes began glossy and then she started crying. "Hey, hey, hey whats wrong?" Eren asked slightly panicked.

She rubbed her eyes with her sleeves. "I'm just so happy. I'm happy youre happy. I'm happy to have such kind friends. I'm happy you're okay. I'm happy I'm okay! I'm happy I have Ymir." She kept crying but she wasn't hurting. She was just overwhelmed emotions.

"Alright alright. Stop crying you're gonna make me cry." Eren said it like a joke but he was already on the verge of tears.