October 21st, 2 Months into Senior Year

Armin woke up on Erens bed. He looked around gathering his surroundings. He see Eren tucked into his side making him smile softly.

He smiled again. Think about how much last night. After the dance they went over to Jeans and hung out for a little bit then everyone went their separate ways. Armin went over to Erens and Mikasa was at Sasha's he wasn't really sure where everyone else was.

After him and Eren got home they just hung out and watched a movie and until Eren eventually asked Armin to read.

I never got his blazer back from Mikasa. Armin carefully reached over Eren to grab his phone and message Mikasa. He started playing with Erens hair as an attempt to keep him asleep.

Ar : Hey do you have my blazer

Mikasa : Yea I'll bring it when I go home

Ar : Don't worry about it I'm at your house

Ar : So how was it at Sasha's?

Mikasa : we kissed.

Armin tried to silently fan girled. He was not successful. Eren rolled over to face Armin. "Why are you so happy?" He asked. God. His sleepy voice.

Armin played with Erens hair. "Mikasa and Sasha kissed." Eren lifted fist playfully.

"Yay." He said. He moved closer to Armin.

Eren was warm. His body was warm against Armins. Armin moved his hand from his hair to his back gently rubbing it. Eren wasn't wearing a shirt and Armins cold fingers made Eren jump but he got comfortable again quickly.

Friends do this. Armin told himself. Sure he was lying to himself but it was working. Kind of. Eren drifted back to sleep as fast as he was awake.

Armin suddenly remembered he was texting Mikasa.

Ar : lmao finally

Mikasa : it was so sweet

Mikasa : I'm on my way home I'll tell you about it when I get their

Ar : Okay

Armin gently got up careful not to wake Eren up again.  He went into Mikasa room and laid on her bed. After not even 5 minutes she was their and in her room. She was holding her heels and had his jacket drapped over he shoulder. "So?" He said.

She threw her shoes down and sat next to him, hiding her face in his shoulder. "We were um." She started. "God. We were in her room and she asked if I just didn't like her and  I told her I did like her and then she was like wait how? And I was like uh and she stared at me and I gave in and confessed and she kissed me."

Armin rubbed her back. "I'm glad. I've been waiting on you two for forever."

She started shaking his arm. "AND THEN. This morning ya know I woke and told I was leaving and she made me kiss before I leave and I'm so happy."

Armin doesn't see Mikasa like this very often. She an extremely quiet person. The last time she was like this was when they were going to see her favorite band for her birthday. She lifted her head and covered her face with her hands. "Wait so does that mean we're dating now?"

"Yes."

"Maybe not."

"Mikasa don't be stupid."

"Don't call me stupid!"

"Then stop acting like it."

"What if I made her uncomfortable?"

"Then she wouldn't have made you kiss her this morning."

"Yea. You're right." Mikasa eyes widened. "AND WHEN I SAY MADE I don't mean like nonconsensual I meant like she cuddled me and stuff playfully."

Armin laughed. "I know don't worry."

"Oh my god."

"What?"

"I have a girlfriend."

"Yes." She started shaking Armins shoulders. "Mikasa breathe!" She took a couple of breaths and calmed down.

She laid down back onto her bed. She smiled and wrapped her legs around Armin."What about you?" Armin narrowed his eyes. "Anybody you like?"

Armin thought about Eren but quickly waved it away. "No. Not really." He said.

Mikasas eyes widened. "Oh my god. You have a crush."

"No."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"Mikasa!"

"Armin."

"Just tell me who."

"I don't have a crush."

Mikasa roller her eyes. "I'll figure it out." Armin tried to wiggle out but Mikasa tightened the grip her legs had. "Just tell me!"

Armins face became red. "God I don't even know if I like him or if I'm just not used to our type of relationship." Mikasa tilted her head. "He's really clingy-which I like- and he's really nice to me and I love being around him and hes like really hot and god the way his voice sounds when he first wakes up-"

"You definitely have a crush on him." Mikasa interjected.

Armin cover his face lying onto Mikasas leg. "I don't even know if I'm aloud to like him."

"Aloud?" Mikasa asked.

"It's hard to explain." Armin said.

Mikasa shook her head. "If you like him you like him. As long as he isn't like you're family or super old-"

"He's not he's not!" Armin said, sitting back up. "I mean I guess you're right."

"Great." She said smiling. "Now tell me who he is."