December 31st, 4 Months into Senior Year (2)

The lights in the emergency room where intensifying Erens anxiety. They had been waiting for two maybe three hours with no kind of answer. The doctor's were waiting for Armins fever to break. Eren decided to text a few of their friends. Some of them were at home, some with their romantic partners, some partying. That was obvious is was new years eve.

He messaged Jean first.

Eren(Armins Bf) : Hey uh don't freak out but Armins in the hospital with a really bad fever

Jean °-° : WTF IS HE OKAY?

Eren(Armins Bf) : idk the doctors are waiting for his fever to break

Jean °-° : ok ok I'm on my way with Marco I'm gonna let the others know

Eren(Armins) Bf : I'll tell the others the hospital is xxxxxxx

Eren made a group chat with everyone so that he didn't have to send the message over and over again.

Historia *_* : ???

Connie ×_×: gc???

Eren : Armins in the hospital with a really high fever idk anything rn the doctor's are waiting for his fever to break

Ymir :/: woah what

Sasha -_-: ik Mikasa told me I'm on the way

Marco :^): omw

Eren : We're at xxxxxxxx

Ymir :/: we're on the way

It wasn't long before everyone showed up to the hospital. He was pacing around the waiting room like a mad man. Historia was attempting to calm him down but it wasn't working.

Eren was silently blaming himself for making Armin talk to him. He was so mad he didnt take into account that Armin had a fever. No Eren stop. Blaming yourself isn't gonna help. Eren sighed and went back into Armins hospital room. He looked at his mom. "Did you get ahold of him?" He asked.

She shook her head and tried calling again. She had been trying to call Armins grandad for the past hour. She was starting to get aggravated. Mikasa was in the waiting room with Sasha. One of the nurses came in and gave Eren a sad look. She checked Armins temperature and her emotions changed. "His fever broke!" She said and waved to get one of the doctors.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin still had a fever but it wasn't as bad. He was awake now and he was holding Erens hand. "Have you been doing anything different because you have a pretty serve cold?" Armin shook his head.

"Have you been stressed. I mean like not sleeping, under eating? Stuff like that." The nurse asked. Armin nodded. She wrote it down. "Okay the doctor will dismiss you soon with some medicine."

She left the room and he looked at Eren. Carla was in the restroom so it was just the two of them. "Okay," Armin said. "what the fuck happened?" Eren laughed. "Tell me before everyone else is in here."

"You kind of like passed out and my mom said your fever was really high so we took you to the hospital." Eren said.

Armin shook his head. "How high?" He asked.

"Like 103."

"Damn."

"What?"

"It was only like 100 this morning."

Eren hit Armin lightly on the arm. "You knew you were sick?"

Armin sat up. "Tell everyone they can come in. " Eren nodded and went out to talk to everyone. After only a few seconds everyone was inside the small hospital room.

"Holy shit Armin!" Said Connie.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm fine actually go enjoy your plans." Armin said through the phone. It was about 11:30 and everyone had gone back to what they were doing since Armin insisted. Annie kept calling to make sure he was all right. 

He went back over to Erens house. After about ten minutes of fighting they decided they would stay up until new years. Well the kids anyway. Carla was going to bed because she had something to do in the morning.

Eren and Armin were sitting on the couch Mikasa was on the floor next to Armins legs. "What do we do until midnight?" Armin asked.

Armin was sitting close enough to Eren for their arms to touch. He really didn't want Eren blaming himself for what happened. He knew Eren was.

It was his own fault. He should have stayed home but no he decided to be stubborn. Armin knew he should have stayed home. "We could watch a show?" Mikasa shrugged, pulling Armin out of thought.

"Yea that's sounds good." Eren said. "What show though?"

"Not one of your dramas." Mikasa said to Eren.

Eren gasped dramatically. "My dramas are amazing."

The two argued until it was new years.

Armin was now fully cuddling with Eren. He had his arms draped around Erens side and was lying on Erens shoulder. Eren had his arm around Armins shoulders. "Guys we're only like 2 or 3 minutes away from midnight now." Armin said, catching them both off gared.

"Oh shit.", Eren said. He found some random count down on his phone and mirrored it too the TV.

On the last few second Armin smiled. They watched as the seconds ticked down.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Carla banged on the door as hard as she could. It wasn't even six in the morning yet but she determined. Finally after a few minutes the door opened. "What!" Armins grandad snapped.

She had calmed down on the short walk from her car to the door but all her anger came flushing out. "What kind of griadian are you?" She snapped. "I called you over 50 times!" He rolled his eyes. "Armin was in the god damn hospital last and you didn't even have the decency to pick up the phone!"

"Armin was in the hospital?" He asked.

She called her fist. "He had a fever all day but you're selfish ass made him run YOUR store during the RAIN on fucking NEW YEARS EVE." She was trying her hardest not to hit him in the face. "God you're just like Grisha!"

"Hey!" He snapped. "I may not be great and I don't agree with his lifestyle but I am nothing like Grisha!"

She laughed. "Really? You're not? How?" She asked. "You didn't send him away and lie to your wife about? Bravo!" She was on the verge of tears. "You ruined that poor boy. News flash. He's your fucking family. He's your DAUGHTERS son." With that she left. She went to her car and left.