April 9th/10th, 6 Months and 1 week into Senior Year

"Hey, I'm clocking out I'll see you next week." Armin said.

Everyone shouted some sort of goodbye. And with that Armin left. He walked toward his car when he heard his name get yelled. "Armin! Armin hey!" It was Mikasa.

"Uh hi." He said he was really confused. Why was she here? What did she want?

Mikasa tapped her fingers on her side. "Will you come with me?" Armin nodded and followed her into the woods in the back. They creeped up into the back. Armin was definitely surprised when he saw a faint bander that said 'PROM' on it.

Armin started laughing and took a photo. "EREN!" He shouted. Eren was in a tree holding a bouquet roses. Armin was still laughing. "YES! I WILL."

Eren did a little fist bump and then got out of the trees. He made it down and handed him flowers. "Hey." Eren said out of breath. Armin handed Mikasa the flowers and grabbed Erens face kissing him. "Oh." Eren said grabbing Armin side. "Now hi."

"Please. You're so cute." Armin said kissing his cheek.  "Also you don't mind if I post this so you?"

Eren shook his head. "no of course not."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Prom was in an hour and Armins phone was still going off. After he posted that picture of Eren asking him to prom, people went insane. He figured since school was out in a month might as well. 

Both Eren and Armin were done getting ready so they were just hanging out. "Hey, how did you get in that tree?" Armin asked.

"I have no idea." Eren responded. Eren was sitting on the bed while Armin paced around. "You look good." Eren said grabbing Armin by the belt loop and pulled him toward Eren. He rested his hands on Armins hips.

Armin smiled. "So do you." He said. He draped his arms around Erens neck. "My grandad would kill us if he saw this."  Eren shrugged. Armin bent down kissing Eren softly. "Or that."

Eren stood up still holding onto to Armin and kissed him again. "or that." He added. Armin giggled. The went to kiss again but we're cut off by a car horn. "Let's go."

------------------------------------------------------------------

They walked into the school gym and looked around. "Holy shit." Connie said. It looked amazing. The theme is underwater and it came through.

Sasha grabbed Mikasas hand. "Dude it's so pretty!" She shouted.

Mikasa nodded. She adjusted her blazer and was dragged away by Sasha.

"I'm getting a drink." Connie said.

Eren gave Armin a knowing look. "I wanted something to do with the ocean. I got just that." Armin said. "Now come on, let's go find the others." They found Ymir and Historia first.

"Armin it's looks amazing!" Historia yelled over the music. Ymir nodded looking around the in amazement. "Jean and Marco are over there with Annie!"

Armin smiled. "Thank you!" He yelled, dragging Eren with him. The walked shortly to the table Jean and the others were at. "Hey!" Armin said.

Marco jumped up. "Armin dude! This amazing!" Everyone agreed. "Okay so this is a thing now? Marco asked pointing inbtween them.

Armin nodded. "I knew it!" Annie shouted.

"Yea yea." Jean said.

Armin grabbed Erens hand. "We're gonna go dance!" Eren wasn't complaining he just wanted to be with Armin. They danced around for a good hour or two until a song came on. Eren recognized it but didn't knock what it was. "I love this song!" Armin shouted.

"Good!" Eren yelled back. It was a slower song so they decided to slow dance.

All night that's what they did. They danced and talked and kissed and talk to their friends. Every now and again some asked if they were dating to which Eren always said no. It was funny watching them get embarrassed for asking.

At around 11 they all met outside. Armin was leaning on Eren. He was tried. "God I'm so tried." Armin said.

Connie laughed. "You danced the entire night. You made me feel so single."

"Connie you're aromantic." Annie said.

"Oh yeah." Connie responded.

Sasha was already asleep in Mikasa's car.

"So who am I taking home?" Mikasa asked.

"I'm staying at your house." Armin said.

Connie shook his head. "I'm getting a ride from Jean so I guess no one."

Mikasa sighed. "Thank God, I'm so tired." 

On the way home nobody really talked, they were all to tired. They were gonna have an after party but everyone was to tried so they agreed to do it Monday to celebrate spring break.

Armin was lying against Erens shoulder and was passed out.  "Did you have fun?" Mikasa asked.

Eren nodded. "yea a lot actually. Like I'm gonna go home and pass out." Eren smiled. "Did you?"

Mikasa's face went red. "Yea." She said.